I'm Sorry Baby

•Sam•
I walked to the kitchen, I couldn't sleep. I feel like I fucked up big time. She's the love of my life. I went to get a cup of water when I heard quiet little sobs. I knew that cry anywhere and it pains me that I'm the reason she's crying. I walked into the living room and there she was on the couch, Crying in her sleep. She told me she was sleeping in Dillion's room. Lies. I picked her up and carried her to our room. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. I whispered "I'm so sorry baby." I walked out of our room and down the stairs and laid on the couch.

She doesn't deserve this. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. When I said I didn't love her anymore was a lie. The biggest lie I have ever told in my life. Fuck I was going to ask her to marry me on Tuesday. Our 4 year anniversary. I really messed up. My mind kept racing. Eventually I fell asleep.

I was awoken by a hand on my arm. I knew immediately who it was because I got all tingly inside like when we first started dating. I opened my eyes and there she was. "Hey loser scoot over, I miss you so fucking much." I chuckled  and opened my arms for her. She rolled over to face me. "How'd I get in bed?" She whispered. "I put you there. Why'd you lie to me?" She looked guilty but she giggled and said "I didn't want you to worry about me, but you probably wouldn't anyway." Now it was my turn to feel guilty. "Don't think like that. I know I said some stuff. And I know it hurt you, I'm sorry baby." She laid her head on my chest and sighed. "I know you are but its not forgotten. I forgive you though" she spoke soft and I felt little wet droplets hitting my chest. "Hey hey hey, no need to cry baby I'm here and it's going to be okay. Maybe not right now but we'll get through it. I promise." That was a promise I intended on keeping. She looked up at me and I whipped the tears off her face. I hope I can make this better. I can't lose her for real. She laid her head back into my chest and her breath began to even out. I slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of her breathing.

•Kendall•

I woke up on the couch but with someone underneath me. I knew it was Sam because the way his arms were around me so protectively. Memories of yesterday and last night flooded my mind. I forgive him because I knew it was a lie but I just can't take the fact that he said it. I knew he regretted it the minute it came out of his mouth, it was like word vomit. I could tell by the look on his face. He couldn't control what was coming out of his mouth but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt.  

"Sammy." I shake him awake. "Good morning gorgeous." I blush and a smile spreads across my face. "Can we get a dog" he laughed and said "Yea but can we make breakfast first I'm hungry." I laugh and get off him. We go into the kitchen and start making breakfast. "I'll talk to The boys about a dog today, and then I'll go get it if they say yes." I just nodded and jumped up in the counter. What does this make us? What is going to happen on Tuesday? My mind clouded with questions. Huh funny how you can can go from happy to sad in a matter of seconds.
I walked into Dillon's room and hopped on the bed.

"Loser get up!!!" He pushed me off him and I fell on the floor. "What the hell Ken." I laughed and jumped back on top of him. "Let's have a talk." He looked at my face. "What happened after everyone went to bed?" I sighed and looked at my hands.

"Well I told him I was staying in here last night and he came downstairs and found me on the couch. I woke up in our bed at like 2 and went down stairs to find him on the couch. I laid with him an we talked, he said he was sorry but I can't get the picture and his voice out of my head, him saying "I don't love you anymore" it's just stuck in there. We haven't kissed yet, I don't know what this makes us. I don't know if we're going to get back together. It hurts so bad Dill." He pulled me in for a hug. "Listen Ken it's going to hurt. I can't tell you if you're going to get back together or not. All I know is he loves you and you love him. If its real it'll find a way." I sat and took I what he said. We sat for about 20 minutes then went to wake the boys up.