The Talk

It had been a week since Alastor believed that he fell into Hell again. He was acting great full for Vox to come back to and Vox loved the praise and attention for it. Vox also loved living in the past and was wondering how long he could stretch this out forever.
Vox was watching Alastor broadcast from his radio tower. Vox was leaning against the door frame while Alastor was in the chair finishing his broadcast. Once he signed off, Vox finally spoke.
"Another great broadcast as always," Vox said.
"How long have you been there?" Alastor asked as  he stood up from his chair and walked over to Vox.
"The past fifteen minutes," Vox said.
"And you didn't go on your little technology box during that time?" Alastor asked.
"Nope you were entertaining as always," Vox said.
Alastor laughed as he put his hand on Vox's bicep.
"You have always been such a charmer," Alastor said.
Just then the doorbell rang. Both looked at each other wondering who it was.
"I'll get it," Vox said.
Vox rushed down stairs and opened the front door. Vox didn't want it to be anyone that he knew because they could have ruined Alastor's amnesia and Vox need it to stay. Vox saw Val standing there.
"God it still looks the same," Val said as he entered.
"What are you doing here?!" Vox said voice cracking with static from his anger.
"I have come to see how you are doing with the killing part," Val said as he leaned against the wall and lit a cigarette. "Seems pretty well since he's not here."
"I think I can get his soul no killing," Vox said.
"Really?!" Val asked almost in disbelief.
"He thinks I have become more powerful than him," Vox said.
"Which you have," Val said.
"Vox who's there?" Alastor said as he came down to see Val.
"It's just Val," Vox said. "He was leaving he was just giving me the updates of our company."
Alastor looked at the two of them.
"Aww come on Voxy,"Val said as he wrapped his arms around Vox and stroked the side of his screen. "I thought you liked me."
Vox saw the anger and jealousy hit Alastor's face. It was subtle because his smile never faded but the eyes switched to radio dials for a split second.
"Ah I see the company you have over," Alastor said. "No need to lie. I'll be in my study."
Alastor walked away and Vox tried to pull out of Val's grip to follow.
"Where are you going?" Val asked as he spun Vox around and started to kiss him sloppy and aggressively.
Vox tried to wiggle free without no luck. He could easily overpower Val but he didn't want to hurt him.
"Val please let go," Vox said between the kiss.
"Has that ever worked for anyone?" Val asked as he started to grab Vox's crotch.
"Val I don't want to hurt you but I will," Vox said.
Val let go and threw Vox against the wall. Vox hit the wall at a force that made him gasp.
"You think he loves you," Val screamed.
"He does!" Vox screamed back.
"Wow you love the past some much we get to have this argument again!" Val screamed.
"Get out!" Vox screamed back.
Val left slamming the door.

Vox didn't know. Alastor didn't go to his study. He was there behind the corner. Listening hoping for something he didn't quite understand. These feeling of attachment were new because Alastor didn't like to be attached to someone. It meant he lost power in that situation.
Alastor almost went to help Vox when he heard his gasp of pain but he knew Vox was strong. However Alastor slid to the floor once he heard Vox scream that he loved Alastor.
Alastor realized that was the word he was trying not to use but it was true. Alastor sighed as he felt it when they were together and spending time together. Alastor did feel his heart beat faster when they kissed. He thought it was because of the action not because of the love.
Alastor needed to talk to Rosie she knew about this.

Vox finally pushed himself off the wall to go check on Alastor. He went to go down the hall to see Alastor sitting against the wall his knees close to his chest. Alastor looked up to Vox. Both froze as they locked gazes.
"Uh you heard that didn't you," Vox said.
"Yeah I did," Alastor said.
"Ok cool," Vox said freaking out inside. "What do you think?"
"I think I need to see Rosie," Alastor said. "Do you want to come we can take her to dinner."
Vox's heart dropped. Great that was a huge problem.
"I would love to," Vox lied know he had to go to stop Rosie from saying anything.