Ending

Alastor spun around in his chair as he twirled a knife. It had been a week since the princess of hell stopped him in the city. Vox kept reassuring him that it didn't mean anything. However Alastor couldn't shake the feeling as if Vox wasn't telling him everything. There was only one way to shake this feeling.

Vox was typing away in his computer when Alastor placed a hand on his shoulder. Vox looked up at him and smiled.
"I'm going into town, will you watch the manor while I'm out?" Alastor asked.
"Uh what?" Vox said in a panicked tone.
"Sorry didn't know you were not taking audio input?" Alastor teased.
"Are you sure you want to go out?" Vox asked.
"I'll be fine you watch the manor I'll be back before the broadcast," Alastor said.
Alastor kissed Vox's screen and left. The only thought going through Vox's head was shit shit shit fucking shit, on repeat.

Alastor looked at the hotel in question. Alastor twirled his microphone as he thought this was the place with the answers he needed. Alastor slowly entered and looked around. This place was massive but not a single soul in sight. Alastor laughed at how pathetic this fancy place looked.
"So are you back for good boss?" Husker asked as he walked behind him.
"So I did work here," Alastor said entertaining the idea.
"You ran it," Husker said.
"Of course I did," Alastor said. "So my partner has been lying to me."
"Oh more than you know," Husker said.
"I don't want to know more," Alastor admitted as he turned on his heels and left.

Vox was walking back and forth in the hallway trying not to stress out. However Vox got more panicked the longer it took for Alastor to come home. It had been seven hours. Maybe he wouldn't come back maybe he was gone again. Vox felt himself grab his chest and started to breathe heavier.
"My dear friend you look like shit," Alastor said from the other end of the hall.
"Where the fuck were you?!" Vox screamed.
"Out," Alastor said.
"Out?!" Vox said as he stomped down the hall to meet Alastor. "You were gone for the whole fucking day!"
"I told you I would be out," Alastor said enjoying the view of Vox losing his fucking mind.
"You said you be back before your broadcast!" Vox yelled. "News flash that was suppose to be three hours ago!"
Vox was throwing his hands up in the air as he talked and stomping his feet. Alastor couldn't help but smile at him. He forgot how much he loved watching Vox through his temper tantrums. Alastor watched as Vox yelled and walked back and forth with his arms flailing.
"You know," Alastor started. "You are rather adorable when you think you are in the right."
"What?" Vox asked stopping dead in his tracks.
"I like when you over react," Alastor started to say. "Your tantrums bring me great joy."
"You are insufferable!" Vox yelled.
"Then why keep me?" Alastor asked.
"What?" Vox asked.
"You could have killed me and ended all of this but you chose to keep me," Alastor said.
"I have no idea what you are talking about," Vox lied.
"I came back from hiding seven years ago, I got hurt by Adam, I forgot decades of my life and you could have killed me but you chose to keep me," Alastor said. "Why?"
"Because I love you!" Vox said.
"We know how this ends," Alastor said. "Us fighting until I leave you for dead."
"I'm sorry," Vox said.
"Of course you are you always are," Alastor said. "I can't believe you thought this would last."
"I wanted to last as long as possible," Vox yelled.
"Well look how long it worked for you," Alastor said. "See you in the next fight old friend."