{Characters Introduction}

Meet the main character's🦖🦖
{two by two on related ones anf solo for ashlyn and logan}

The twin's of Hernandez Ty & Tay

Tyler has a twin sister Taylor Hernandez, they're not the same like other twin's.
Tyler is the mean one(ifykyk) he's always over protective to he's sister because he want his sister to be safe as always also their mother.

Taylor is Tyler's twin sister.
Taylor is the nice one she's also silly,funny and hyper one, she's used to her brother over protective vibe on her. She know's her brother's reason so she let her brother to be over protective on her and their mother.

The cousin's of Clark Aid & Ben

Aiden he has a cousin named Ben.
Aiden is same as Taylor but different one's, he's crazy,weird and super duper hyper guy.
He also don't give a personal space(when you meet him).

Ben is Aiden's cousin.
Ben is always quite and kind, sometimes mean.
He can't speak because of his voice box is destroyed by his bully(ifykyk).

The only Child of Banner's

Ashlyn she's a feminist(ofc).
Ashlyn is a ballerina she has a sensitive hearing, when i say sensitive im dead serious her ear's is sensitive(ifykyk).
She can fight her parent's teach her to fight and grew up good at it.

The only Grandchild of Field's

Logan is a soft boy.
Logan can use a gun perfectly, because he always think that gun he's holding is a just a telescope.
He like's astrology, he can also fight back from his bully.

{if i wrong spelled im sorry}

I'll publish the main part tho im only having a trouble onmy time line but i'll post soon, im changing some part that's why it's going to take long. But don't worry i'll post it when im done^^