5. Professionalism

Gun practice
Time ~ 7:00 a.m
Noah's POV ~

I am not late this time

I am not late this time. I am too much desperate to be late.

I push the door handle but..

No-one,

I hate to break the news to her that I can call and message her but I have to.

                                                      Noah

Do you want me to
track your phone?

Nova
Shouldn't I be the one asking
questions?

She asked wondering how did I get her number. I am sure she got the answer right after she asked herself. From her files..

Noah
Don't make me repeat it.

I can already hear her annoyed sigh. She sent me an address.. which is of course not any near of this place.

Noah
You'll regret testing
my patience.

Training area ~
Time ~ 7:20 a.m

"Why did you waste our time?" I said not really showing how irritated I am.

"Our? I am practicing here from exact 7." She said in a fakely voice. "So your main intention was to waste my time?" I say with a happy questioning face.

"What did you want to say yesterday night?" She asked. I don't think she is trying to change the topic but who is stopping me from letting my thoughts make it reality..

"Wanting to change the topic? Hm?"

"Who am I trusting wrong?" She askes out of the blue. "Hm?" She looks at me and gets up from the couch. "Let's go. It's already 7:20."

I get up from the couch making her look small. I keep my hands in my pockets and walk towards the gun practice room.

I can't forgive her because she wasted my 20 minutes intentionally but looks like she was busy thinking about what I said yesterday the whole night.

'The question isn't wrong, the person who is asking is the one who is wrong.' Quite confusing for someone who doesn't even know a dot.

"I prefer you don't use the guns in this mission. You should try focus on how to team find since this mission is not about killing. I know how good you are doing at things you focus on but this time.. you should try to learn. " I say.

She looks at me surprised at the sudden knowledge or advice. No sign to think this as an order. Huh..

" I can't–"