4. Starting

Time ~ 8:10 a.m
Noah's Office Room

Noah's POV ~

I have already managed everyone's squedule

I have already managed everyone's squedule. Now it's time to see how busy I will be in the next 1 month.

I called my new assistant Olivia.
"Hello sir," she greeted. "Olivia, I have mission with Miss Suzzane first right?" I asked. "Let me give a quick check sir," "Send me the details quickly. I can manage the after will."

"Sure sir."

Time ~ 1:00 p.m

"Come in" I said after the knock on my door. The door opened and Suzanne entered slowly but confidently.

"Yes?" She asked without any confusion in her almond eyes. "Sit" I orderd.

"We are going to have a mission together after 3 days. Do we have any preparation? No," I said.

"Do we need preparations? Of course."

She is being cooperative. Should I be proud?

"It won't be easy for you. Since, it's your first time doing a double mission. We might have a different opinion while working in the mission but I can at least expect you to be mature enough to work on the correct decision." I said and she, she didn't even noded.

I stood up from my chair and started telling her the plan.

"We will enter as a couple-" I paused,
"I heard wrong repeat again" I sighed,
"You heard correct Miss Suzzane"
"Then continue," she got back to the emotionless face.

"After entering as a couple, I will go the bar and talk to the bartender. Meanwhile you will change-"

(A/n:Can't reveal the whole plan💃🙈)

Now that I have cleared Catherine's confusion I can finally fucking do what I was really interested in.

I have already texted Mike. He don't know my intention of this meal at all. He thinks 'it will be just a normal dinner with my new boss'.

We will have a nice talkative dinner.

Well, I hope he doesn't say something that would make the dinner, his last meal.

Time ~ 7:05 p.m

I was walking towards my car when I heard some female footsteps. How do I know it's a female? Heels. I was still walking and then suddenly the footsteps stopped.

Oh, this must be my favourite woman.

"How can I help you, my lady." I said and turned my while body just to look at the almond eyes.

Suzzane.

I was in hurry,
till now.

"Can we start our preparations tomorrow?" She asked.