Character description

Noah Jackson ~ 26 years old

"I am going to make you love how much you hate me,"

The charming CEO everyone wanted. The billionaire with a bad past he wanted to forget. After years she reminded of his past that it exists. He maybe charming but as a CEO of the best agency, he is dangerous.

He is the only one who teases her knowing he will get punched hard in his dick.

Everyone nows about his character and alot about his past but is this really his character and the real past? No

After a sorry dinner will he tell her about the past? Maybe

Nova Suzanne  ~ 23  years old

The badass bitch in the company. Too young to be one of the head agent but what can we do. She didn't work hard for it though. The job was made for her.

The company's CEOs favorite agent, including his dad. She was truly liking her job until he became the CEO after his dad retired.

She was 16 years old when she started working for two part time jobs and 17 when her mother died killing herself. She started working harder to pay her family's need. Completing her family's dept she is finally able to bring a boy to her own house and forget about her difficult time.

Tropes~

Enimes to lovers

Stalker (female lead)

Office Romance

She fell first but he fell the hardest

                                            ●•°♡°♡♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°°♡°♡°♡°•●

The mail lead is not grumpy but the female lead is not a sunshine either. 😌 This story's trope is enimes to lovers.

This story has no cheating and no back stabbing. So you can read it tension free until... 😊😊💀