2. Outburst

Suzanne's POV

After getting out of the that fucking room I could only think about that bastard

After getting out of the that fucking room I could only think about that bastard. I don't know why did I have to start the conversation. I could've just stayed quite and not meddle into his business. It's just I couldn't stay quite watching him waste his so called 'daddy's money' on that. I don't even know how did came with that line.

I left from the building after paying the bullets I costed. I started the car engine of my BMW. I tried to focus on driving and to not think about the argument I had with that asshole. It was our first meet but he acted like he know me more than myself.

I actually didn't thought he would act like that because the only thing I did was hit him in the knee. He didn't pant in pain and that was I am sure for. It felt like he was hurt but why the hell would I care for him? I did what he deserves.

In the end, I am very happy because I will never meet that fucking asshole again.

Parking the car in the parking lot I entered the building where I work.

NRJ Agency. People say this is the best agency company and as a workaholic, I might say it's true.

I enter the lift and clicked the button 21. Before going to my cabin I had to share a nod with my assistant so that she would come to my cabin in 5 minutes.

After 3 minutes there was a nock in my cabin door.

"Come in," I ordered.

"You don't know right?" She said.

"You know that I hate people who beat around the bush right?" I sayed with a cold voice because she usually don't act like that.

"Well, you know that our CEO got replaced by someone,"

"Are you serious Emily? It was announced a week ago," I said with a usual tone and she's still staring at me. "Get to the fucking point,"

"The new CEO is his son," she said.

"That son-" I cut her off.

"Yes I know, that so called famous, handsome, tall, charming but dangerous son." I said.

" You saw him? Nova-" I cut her off with clearing my throat.

" I mean madam," she said correcting herself.

I sighed and said, " No, I didn't saw him. That's why I am saying you this. " I said with a cold tone.

"Are you serio- I mean," she said stopping herself from saying something that can cancel her job.

" Anything else?" I said.

" Noah sir will come tomorrow at work," she said.

" He's too late, his dad retired a week ago and he is still not at work. I wonder how sir feel about No-" I should stop.

" Why are still standing here? Where are the files I asked about?"
I said.

" Noah sir said, not to bring any case to the agents," she said pissing me off.

"Said to whom?" I asked.

" Noah sir said this to all the agents assistants," she answered.

" Your fucking Noah sir-" I cursed, sighed and said " Then what will we do today," I said.

" That's why Noah sir sayed not to come to the office today," she said.

" Are you taking his side or mine?" I sayed glaring her with my almond eyes.

" I am your assistant so I am taking your side but Noah sir is right in his point of view." She said confidently.

" Your right, now leave!" I shouted at my last word.

This day couldn't get more hilarious so my assistant tried take the new CEO's side? I don't why but Noah is giving me some similar vibe of someone, I just hope he is not who I am thinking of.

I just returned after completing a case so there was a lot of pending work. After completing I went to home.

Now I am lying in the bed and thinking to call Emily, my assistant. I dialed her number and in two rings she picked up.

Me : You said Mr. Jackson will come to the office tomorrow.

My assistant: Yes madam.

Me : Didn't Mr. Jackson set any meetings?

My assistant : Yes madam, he did set a meeting at 1 p.m to 2
p.m.

Me : Looks like he is not that useless. I said with low voice.

My assistant : Did you say anything madam?

Me : No.

My assistant : Okay ma-

I cut the call and go to sleep

~~~~~~

This part was small. The next chapter would be more exciting.

Spoiler of chapter 3

Everyone is gone now. Only me and my boss is here. Him standing, me sitting.

"Surprised?" He asked before I started getting up from the chair.

"Surprised because of the way your acting with others not because your acting like an asshole, again." I replied.

"I looking forward to see your dedication in getting fired." He said.

He changed the tone and acted like he didn't say he'll fire me and said "Let's speek formally in the office" he starts the line "because we are not seeing each other outside," I ended.

840 words