6. Fake

Mission Day
Suzanne's House
Time ~ 6:30 p.m

My father got hospitalised yesterday morning because he had a heart attack

My father got hospitalised yesterday morning because he had a heart attack. That's why I had to change plan with Noah in the training area yesterday.

Why so suddenly he got an heart attack? My cousin said he doesn't want to be an engineer. He was in London to be an engineer but he informed him that now he is working to be a physiatrist. Not a bad one right? I don't care because he didn't go there or is living with my money. Dad doesn't even know how the physiatrist thing work.

Now let's talk about our mission today because I don't like talking about how much fucked up my family is.

I have a really gorgeous satin wine dress. Which can be very helpful today.

It's a night party coming from a billionaire. I- sorry we have to act like a guest.

It sounds interesting but of course that billionaire has bodyguards. Which practically and physically cannot be handled by one person. So it's a double mission.

Not so that they can fight together but so they can work it out together. One will distract and the other one will find. The gold.

Noah said we will meet at the place we first met. How can I forget the iconic meeting? Of course I remember.

Shit this makes me concerned what if Noah starts acting like he did that day in middle of the mission? Nah, I am sure he is not that unprofessional. He looked hurt- why am I concerned about him anyway.

Duh! Because we have a mission together.

I dont think so, my inner voice knocks.

Shut up.

Time ~ 8:00
Training area

I arrived at the training area by walking since it's close enough to my house. I can see a car, it's Noahs. When I come closer to the car and then I see Noah leaning on the driver door with his hand on the pockets of his pant.

He looks so dashing with his suit. His hair is not set with oil or anything. It looks like it's set naturally. He smells like old money and hardwood.

Now please don't ask me how does old money smell.

"Lost looking at something?" He asks and my eyes slowly goes to his face from the outfit. I am trying hard not to say his body.

I move a little closer to his side to have a small talk.

I smile slightly as I say, "You look like a gentleman," I take a look at the outfit again.

He may look like one but he surely is not.

"And you look so ethereal," he says.

"That was not a compliment," I look suddenly angry but he smiles.