Nineteen

Scarlett and Tom fell through the bedroom door. Tom gripped onto her hips and lifted her up. "Fuck Scar," he said.

Tom ran his hands up her thighs. He smirked as he felt how wet that she was. He groaned. "You're so fucking wet baby," he moaned.

He pulled off her shorts as they stripped off. He pulled off her panties. He smirked as he got between her legs. Aimee needed a distraction from her mum and how she was unwell.

Scarlett moaned as she arched back towards him as she felt his tongue lapping up her juices she has spilled since he had first touched her.

Tom knew all too well how Scarlett was doing all she could to prove she was a good mum so that she could adopt Ella. He knew she was a great mum though. And Ella adored her.

He smirked as got between her legs as he pushed into her.

Scarlett dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her up.

The sound of their moans and groans could be heard. Skin against skin as she ran her hands through his hair. Kendall him her close and kissed him passionately.

Scarlett knew how she was glad that they were alone. Knowing how loud they were. And she didn't want anyone to hear them. The girls were both asleep which Scarlett was thankful for.

Scarlett soon felt her walks clench around him as she felt herself cum around him. She groaned as she felt Tom shudder a little.

Tom pulled out of her and smirked. He took off the condom and threw it in the bin.  He turned to look at her. "You're amazing baby. Did you know that?"

Scarlett shrugged and smiled. "Oh yes. I am well aware of that thank you very much," she said.

"Big ego much?"

"I have to with you."

"Charming."

***

The next morning, Scarlett and Tom went into work. Ella had taken the day off as she was unwell. Scarlett smiled as Tom kissed her and walked off.

Rachel walked over. "Scarlett please. You can't ignore me forever," she said.

"Can I not? You're asking me to give up on my daughter. My daughter. I know I didn't give birth to her. But she's mine. I love her like I love Gracie. And you can't seem to accept that. I know Ella is damaged. who isn't this day and age?" Scarlett said.

Rachel looked to her. "You have to understand that I'm looking out for you. And I want you to know that raising a damaged girl isn't easy. Look at everything you went through as a teenager."

"Drop it. I'm adopting her. End of discussion. You cannot stop me. Ella is my daughter. And when it's official, you'll have no part in my family."

***

Scarlett smiled as she saw Tom. She saw the look on his face. "Babe?" She asked.

"Want to explain to me why your mum is against you adopting Ella? And why I should leave you and take Ella with me?" He said.

Scarlett frowned. But just what was Rachel playing at?