四十五

Both couples arrived at Hanagae Beach at 12 p.m. Jin and his son Jungkook, also known as Kookie, welcomed all four of them.

"How was the trip, boys?" Jin said in a loving tone.

"No bad," Joshua said with a cheerful smile. The lads were feeling nostalgic as they looked around the site. Their utopia hadn't altered one bit.

"How's life Kookie?" questioned Minghao, to which Kookie complained, "It's terrible. I hate the teacher!"

"You shouldn't talk like that" cautioned Jin, to which his youngster replied.

"What about you talking about our neighbour Appa ?"

Jin felt slightly embarrassed and mumbled, "Ssshh".

This scene made the others giggle. "Damn, you've gotten more fierce, kid," said Seokmin.

"Anyway, I'll prepare your rooms while you boys enjoy the town," Jin said, and they agreed.

Firstly, the market:

All four of them were walking around in that bustling area.

"Seok, remember the way you were sulking just because I wouldn't talk to you that day?" Joshua questioned. Seokmin chuckled at the thought of that memorable day.

"What about you listening to sad songs on the bus?" Jun said as he offered Seokmin a high five.

"Are you my friend or his?" Joshua said, dismayed.

Jun said, "I've got to protect my bro!" This prompted Minghao to flick the elder's forehead.

"Ow!" Jun whimpered, caressing the place. 

"Nothing, honey! " Minghao sassed, "I'm just protecting my bro!"

While they were strolling, an elderly woman welcomed them to her shop. Her apparel boutique was rather distinctive. There, instead of buying clothes, you paint your own garments.

"Why don't you kids try this?" the mother inquired.

"It sounds interesting," said Minghao. He really enjoyed painting. The others agreed with the idea.

The wise woman directed them to a position on a corner. She handed them the supplies they needed and smiled warmly, "Enjoy!"

"So, what are you guys painting?" Seokmin said, unable to envision anything in his thoughts.

"That's a secret" remarked Joshua, to which Jun added

"Your man's already said everything

A FEW MINUTES LATER:-

They were all halfway through their "masterpiece". Jun had a thought at that point. He grabbed his paintbrush and splashed paint over his boyfriend. What's the reaction, you ask? That is something he should have avoided. It just resulted in a paint battle between him and Minghao.

"Wen Junhui, you will not get away with this!" cautioned Minghao. Neither of them appeared to give up.

Joshua was enjoying their juvenile brawl when he suddenly felt paint on his cheeks. He touched it just to double-check. It was pink paint, and only one individual had the courage to do it: LEE SEOKMIN.

"You did not," Joshua said, gritting his teeth.  

" What? It's fun," Seokmin remarked, a big grin spreading over his face.

The outcome of Jun's little joke, all four were were covered in paint. None of them bothered if the public looked at them or laughed at them.

"Let's stop... We need to finish painting too," Minghao replied.

"Oh, right! I nearly forgot about the clothes," Jun muttered, facepalming himself.

And it was a marvel that they had completed the painting. Who were the T-shirts intended for? As predicted, Jun donated his to Minghao, and vice versa. The other two switched theirs.

This was the one which Jun gifted to Minghao

This was the one which Jun gifted to Minghao. And his boyfriend's reaction, he loved it. He appreciated the other's efforts. 

Jun's reaction to this shirt was like 10 times more than Minghao's

Jun's reaction to this shirt was like 10 times more than Minghao's. He was lowkey proud of the younger.

Seokmin tried his best to impress Joshua and guess what? His hard work paid off

Seokmin tried his best to impress Joshua and guess what? His hard work paid off. Joshua didn't expect the other to create such a beautiful piece of clothing.

 Joshua didn't expect the other to create such a beautiful piece of clothing

Finally, Joshua shared his work. All the others' jaws fell. All of them, particularly Seokmin, loved his patience and exquisite creations.

They all intended to wear it later in the evening, once they had refreshed themselves. Finally, they made sure to thank the lady who introduced them to this new kind of art.

The four of them were ecstatic to wear their T-shirts. 

BUT WHAT WAS GOING TO REALLY HAPPEN IN THE EVENING?  

🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇