四十六

IN THE EVENING :-

They had all had a great time that day. They had more pleasure than their previous visit, maybe due to the fact that they were continually monitored by their buddies. They had greater freedom than previously.

As promised, they slipped on the shirts that their partners had designed for them. They were now enjoying a cup of coffee at the Moon Cafe.

While Minghao and Joshua were relaxing with their drinks, Jun and Seokmin were having a heated debate on who Kookie valued the most.

"Obviously it's me" said Seokmin triumphantly, to which the other sneered.

"I still remember the time he told me 'I love you Hyung'

"He said that he loves me 3000 times" murmured Seokmin, to which Joshua groaned, "Stop quoting stuff from Avengers"

"See, I'm the one who's telling the truth," Jun said with a smile, prompting Seokmin to roll his eyes.

"Stop fighting like kids," Minghao replied, taking a sip from his iced americano.

"Didn't we all have fun today?" Joshua remarked, recalling the things they did in the afternoon.

"I can't deny that I didn't enjoy today" said Jun.

"There's only one person we have to thank for this joy" replied Seokmin, to which his best buddy asked:

" Who?"  

"Clearly Shua's mother," said Seokmin. "As she was the one who started the argument to begin with"

Jun and Minghao both winced at this comment. Why did he need to say that?

"So you're blaming my mother now?" inquired Joshua, who was obviously distressed. Jun intervened before Seokmin could say anything.

"It just slipped out of his mouth"

"This isn't just something that comes out of someone's mouth by accident," Joshua said, increasing his voice slightly.

"Well, it was her who made a big fuss out of it" accused Seokmin, to which the other answered

"And your dad was the victim right?" His voice was full with sarcasm.

"My dad realized his mistake later on"

"See, your entire family is full of narcissists" teased Joshua, to which his boyfriend gasped 

"At least I don't have a mom who blames others for her mistakes!"

"You did not, Seokmin !," the elder exclaimed. The two Chinese men felt a tempest developing; Joshua never addressed his partner by his full name. And they were totally correct.

"Shua, don't be too harsh," Jun murmured, slightly panicked. Minghao asked him to remain calm. 

"I'm tired of being the one who never loses his cool. Let him how it feels to be on the other side. I was patient after everything; he was the reason I was expelled, my guitar was taken away from me, his buddies were a headache, his father's harsh remarks, and now his shallow thinking ! ." Joshua didn't mind that they were in public. He had to share his true feelings about the entire issue.

"Who are you if I'm the one who's shallow-minded?" Seokmin remarked cynically. Joshua sneered and picked up his coffee cup. Splash! Jun and Minghao heard the exact same sound when he dumped the full contents over Seokmin's face.

And the words he uttered after that tormented Seokmin for the rest of his days.

"Don't even dare find me... You and I... we're done!"

🍕💔🐇⁜🍕💔🐇⁜🍕💔🐇⁜🍕💔🐇⁜🍕💔🐇⁜🍕💔🐇⁜🍕💔🐇