CHAPTER 1 The Beginning

In a magical village where the sun always smiled and the trees whispered secrets, there dwelled a joyful family of four - Lily and Jack, the caring parents, and their two playful children, Emily and Ben. One fateful day, a mighty storm swept through their village, taking their home with it. But with love as their guide and unity as their shield, they worked hand in hand to rebuild their home. And as the sun peeked through the clouds, their resilience shone bright, and they lived happily ever after, holding tight to their precious family bond. THAT'S B*LLSH*T! shouted by a men out of nowhere, Oh! Kevin, a 22-year-old on his way to the airport, blurted out his disbelief upon overhearing a stranger narrate a tale to her daughter on the street. The lady was shocked and quickly covered her daughter's ears in a hurry upon hearing his words. "Sorry," Kevin directly said with embarrassment written all over his face, before hastily getting into a cab and leave. He's a type of person who doesn't believe in families love as he couldn't shake off his past, a history that haunted him day and night, making him skeptical about fairy tales and love, "family issues I guess."

(At the Airport)—Passengers from C City to the Philz City, please be prepared for your flight to be next in line within 5 minutes. Thank you.
"And finally, here I come. I wonder what kind of place the Philz is. like what kind of people and culture they have? I should search for it first." (in Kevin's thought).
—Hey dude! Did you hear what I said? Kevin's friend said this on the phone.
Oh, yeah, what're you saying again?
Dude, are you alright? like you're not like you; hey, don't tell me you're nervous (teasing his friend Kevin).
—Shut up, me nervous? What am I, a 10-year-old kid? It's not like I'm going to face a demon; it's my good father, okay?
—Oh really? you not...
—It's none of your business, okay? Just say what you'd said awhile ago. (not in the mood to talk)
—Alright, I was saying if...
Now time's up! I'm going to hang up the phone; my flight will start in a few minutes.
—wait, I'm not f...
Kevin hung up the phone without hesitation and started to walk his way into his chair on the plane. While he was about to listen to music, the lady sitting beside him accidentally dropped something and approached him in the Filz language.

—Ano, pwede pakipulot ng nahulog kong gamit masyado kasing malayo Hindi ko kasi abot.

(Kiven's mind)—What is this lady talking about? Is she referring to that thing on the floor? Should I get that thing and give it to her or let her get it? She said abbot? Is she saying I'm a monk? but do I look like a monk? What the hell is she talking about? Maybe this lady is blind or something.
—Pardon ma'am? Kevin looks confused while looking at the lady with a face that can't be read.
—Oh! Sorry, I thought you were a part of the family; I did not notice it. I'm too busy right now. Sorry, sir, can I ask a favor? Is it alright for you to get that thing for me? It's for my son, and it's too far from me, if you don't mind.
He didn't respond to the lady and just keep staring at her as he was thinking. "So this is the Filz people; I've searched them on the Internet at the airport and did not realize I saw them here. Also, I have always seen a lot of people like them, so why am I even surprised?"
—Sir? the lady said in a calm manner with a hope on her face.
Go get it yourself (not in the mood).
Oh, sorry for the distraction, the lady replied.
Kevin remain silent and not in the mood at this moment, he keeps on thinking what will happen after he meet his distance family and what do they want from him, after so many years of not meeting each other.  In a few minutes, everything feels awkward, the lady get the thing on her own and remains quiet, Kevin falls asleep as if nothing happened. For a while, everything feels great for Kevin until the kid sitting in front of his chair wakes him up. He feels annoyed for the kid, then he suddenly realizes everyone around his chair is all Filz citizens...
—Holly s*** (in Kiven's mind).
He remains silent and a little bit awkward. The Filz people around him all came from C.City for vacation and are going back to the Philz their home country. And the worst case for him is the chair that he is sitting in is reserve for someone from family members. He sat in the wrong chair, which made him more uncomfortable.