the wolves

Ever sense they found that wolves foot print nomad has been ubsesed with finding one. He's been observing the Macheath clan for awhile now. He liked how they work together, but only for hunts. After, they were kind mean towards one other. Especially to the wolf with one eye. They always gave her bites that drew blood, it was horrible. She'd eat last and be made fun of by every one. Who knew why maybe she did something bad he thought.

"Nomad get down from there"his mother ordered. He's been up in that tree all day, what could he be doing she thought.

"Mom"he whined

"Just alittle while longer, please" they were about to hunt, ohh how he wished he could join them. Nomad was excited, seeing them all move together in perfect harmony just made him want to be a wolf.

"No, no, no young man we have to get going" his mother said. She was right, they were dangerously close to the wolves territory. Cougares and wolves aren't the best of friends. They usually stayed out of each other's way.

Nomad jumped all the way down and landed on his feet. One day ill meet a wolf and were be the best of friends he thought.

"Mom do you know anything about the wolves" he asked nervously. His mother stopped and turned to her cub.

"What did you see up there" she said in a no longer friendly voice.
"Nothing" he replied as he walked fast to avoid anymore conversation.

"Stop" she said slamming her paw down. He froze not moving a muscle. He knew if he didn't listen he get a whack to the head.

"What did you see on that tree Nomad" she was no longer in a good mood. He best come clean.

"There are some wolves just east from here. I was watching them for a while now" he confessed

"How long"

"I don't know, a week maybe" his mother jaw dropped. How could he not tell me she thought. She picked him up and ran south.

"Where are we going" he cried but she didn't respond. They need to get out of there quick!