10

It's been about six weeks since we left, April has arrived and with it the weather is already getting warmer and... it's time for the holidays! After so many weeks of learning, we finally deserve some peace and quiet as well as a time of rest. You might be surprised how quickly it has flown by... During these 6 weeks our group met more and more, and we got closer to each other, even though Sunniva seems still to have a crush on Zayden we were still friends. I went out often just with Charlotte because we live very close, and I guess I could call her my best friend.... even though we haven't known each other long I can say that I opened to her the most. I may not have told her anything about Allison yet but maybe one day I will... The following week (2nd week of the holidays) we decided that we would go to the seaside because the temperature would be warmer, even 25 degrees Celsius! I'm quite excited about it because I like warm weather, when it shows up all life becomes more colorful and going out late in just sweatshirts is the best. In the last couple of weeks, I've also spent time with just my cousin, it's been a long time since I've been alone with him and I wanted to talk to him a bit. From what he told me I found out that they are quite close with Kai.... So, Sunniva was right that Kai is hiding a lover.... I was happy for him because it had been a long time since I had seen him so happy, talking so openly and sweetly about someone. Honestly, a lot has changed, even Zayden and I have become good friends I got to know more about him, we even went alone outside. It was nice to talk to him like that and meet him as a friend not enemy or stranger, I feel also that we just became closer to each other. Instead of calling him just a friend I would call him now more like a best friend, I have also discovered his secret that I am sure many people secretly knew...that.... he likes the Unicorn stuff, I knew it I couldn't be fooled, funny that he called me and Anthony kids when we first bought it. Speaking of Anthony... you could tell he was behaving a bit strangely next to me. I don't want to say it out loud, but I suspect that I might be attractive for him....

In the first week of the holidays, we didn't have anything important, so it was a fairly light week ahead of me. Today, on the first day of the holidays, I got up at 12 o'clock.... not surprisingly, I was on my phone until 4am watching some funny cat videos. I did a quick wash up and got myself sorted out, at which point I got a call from Charlotte. I picked up.

„Hi Chloe! I was wondering if you have already any plans for today?" She asked and I smiled, oho now I guess I have!

„No, not really why? You want to meet?" I asked and laughed.

„Perfect! Come to my house today at 4pm, Anthony is not home, and we should do sleepover! Just don't forget your pyjama like you did back then in Sunniva's house." She asked and I rolled my eyes with smile... Damn the party was crazy... I sighed happy and look at the hour it was almost 3 pm...

„Of course I'm gonna come, should I stop by a shop to buy something or bring something from home?" I asked and Charlott simply said no.

„If we're going to need something we will go together so don't worry." She stated, we said goodbyes and I hang up. At least this day won't be boring... I took out my bag from wardrobe and took some clothes to her house, I also took my toothbrush and other important stuff.

After I prepared myself and ate dinner with my family I got out of home, and I started to go straight to Charlotte. Suddenly I saw Zayden parking his motorcycle under his house I waved at him and he looked at me as he stood up.

„Huh? You're going somewhere?" He asked and I smiled happily.

„Yes, I'm going to Charlotte for sleep over." I said and he just replied "cool."

„Chloe, what about we go tomorrow to arcade again? I want to fucking beat you in this punching thingy." He asked and I laughed.

„Sure, I'm going to count already your loss loser!" I said and I stuck my tongue out to him, he laughed as he was going home.