𝟓

❣︎

ADRIANA

After taking a three hour nap in the late afternoon, I woke up around 5pm.

My father had woken up around the same time and mentioned he had some work to do.

Before leaving, he kissed my forehead and suggested I order some room decor online.

   He reminded me about the allowance card he had given me, with a $1500 monthly limit, and handed me a piece of paper with the house's address.

"Order whatever you need to make your room feel like home, farfalla," he said, using his affectionate nickname for me.

"Thanks, Dad," I replied, still feeling a bit groggy but appreciative. "I'll do that."

After he left, I got up and unpacked my clothes in the walk-in wardrobe.

   I then opened my laptop and started browsing for room decor and bathroom accessories, placing an order for next-day delivery.

   Feeling a bit more settled, I changed into my off-white matching pajama set and slipped on some cream fluffy sliders.

   It was around dinner time, and as if on cue, a maid knocked on my door and brought in a plate of chicken fajitas.

"Thank you," I said, smiling at her as I took the plate.

"You're welcome, Miss Adriana," she replied politely before leaving.

I settled down to watch 'Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour (Taylor's Version)' while enjoying my dinner.

The concert film was captivating, and I found myself singing along to all my favorite songs.

After the film finished, I decided to head downstairs to get a drink.

   I made my way to the kitchen, where I found a fridge fully stocked with an assortment of drinks: Water, Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Fanta Lemon, Dr. Pepper, Peach Lipton Ice Tea, and Raspberry Lipton Ice Tea.

   I grabbed a Raspberry Lipton Ice Tea and wandered over to the floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooked the garden.

The pool outside was lit up, casting a beautiful glow across the water.

Feeling drawn to the serene scene, I decided to go sit by the edge of the pool with my feet in the water.

   The night air was warm, and the view of the massive garden and the mountains in the background was stunning.

As I gazed off into the distance, a voice suddenly startled me.

"How are you liking Málaga?"

   I jumped slightly, my heart racing as I turned around to see Roman standing there in a bathing suit, his tattoos scattered across his muscular body.

   He must have been swimming before I came out, which meant he had been there the whole time without me noticing.

"It's beautiful here," I said, trying to steady my voice and my nerves.

Roman walked over and sat down next to me, the proximity making me acutely aware of his presence.

   His mysterious demeanor only added to the tension between us. I couldn't help but feel a mix of attraction and nerves whenever he was around.

"What's on your mind?" he asked, his voice low and calm.

   "Just thinking about how different everything is here," I replied, swirling my feet in the water. "It's all so new and overwhelming."