Shippuden Ending 2 - The Way ~ to you all by Alüto

This ending makes me have... ideas. Ideas that I really wish made it to the anime. This could've at least been a filler arc, since they wanted to make a bunch of filler episodes back then.

This ending.. I like it, because of the concept of the characters being in high school. I heard there was an OVA based on this ending.. or is the ending based off the OVA? I don't know- but anyway, the OVA is pretty cool, not gonna lie. It's only in sub though, lol.

If only it were animated, right?

If this were to be an arc, it would be called Life at Konoha High School, or something. Just saying! This could've been an arc though... like, they made all these filler arcs.. but not one like this? I would've been hyped.

And before anyone says "Ahh, but a high school arc wouldn't make since." Okay. So you're telling me that the one arc from the first series made since? With Team 8 and Naruto trying to find a beetle to track Sasuke's scent? Pointless. Or what about episodes 257-260 of the second series where we get flashbacks of Naruto and Sasuke as children at the Academy up to them being 13? Yeah, with the exception of the bit we saw from the beginning of episode 257, that was nothing but recaps from the first series. Naruto and Sasuke's final battle, that was a recap.

There's clearly a difference between recaps and fillers.

The point I'm trying to make is that some fillers are worth watching while some aren't. A Konoha High School arc would be worth watching, just saying. If not an arc, then a small miniseries or something.

Overall ranking... 8/10.