Shippuden Ending 31 - It's Absolutely No Good by Shiori Tomita

These endings with Sasuke and Naruto just make me feel happy, probably because I'm so into their relationship as friends.

I love how it starts off with them as genin running in a.. beach setting, and Naruto tries his best to keep up with Sasuke. Even when Sasuke slowed down for Naruto, he ran again, lol.

Then we cut to them as teens, and we all know they're thinking of one another. I love the shot where Naruto is an an autumn setting at daylight and Sasuke is in a winter setting at night.

When they show the parts with Naruto running  to Sasuke in the sunset and Sasuke running to Naruto at night, that tells me that they really do think of each other, even with their own groups. Look at the people above Sasuke for example... there's Team Taka, Orochimaru, and Kabuto. Even when he's with those acquaintances, I feel like Sasuke thinks of Naruto. We all know Naruto thinks of Sasuke whenever he's with the other chūnin.

I feel like when they give us endings focused on Naruto and Sasuke, they also give that friendship vibe with these songs... if not friendship then... 👀.

Overall ranking, 10/10. I dunno, this felt like a 10/10 for me.