Chapter- 7 | Attack

Vote first!!!

Exiting the conference room with Ms. Sharma following closely, I issued instructions regarding the upcoming collaboration with 'Next In', a prominent security firm in Rajasthan.

"Sir, as per your instructions, I have canceled all meetings scheduled after 6 PM. There are urgent files requiring your attention, and Mr. Miller has expressed interest in contracting a security team from our company. Here are the pertinent documents. Additionally, you have a meeting scheduled with him in Italy in the coming months,"

Ms. Sharma's voice echoed in my office, her tone crisp and authoritative.

Seated in my chair, I nodded in acknowledgment, feeling the tension in my muscles as I unbuttoned my blazer.

"Place the documents on my desk. You may leave now,"

I instructed, my focus shifting to unlocking my computer to review emails.

"Yes, sir,"

She replied promptly before exiting the room.

"Shekhawat Group of Industries" is among the foremost companies in India, recognized as one of the top three in the security sector nationwide and ranked in the top ten globally. Founded by my late grandfather, the company was subsequently entrusted to my father and eventually to me. It stands as a testament to the tireless dedication and perseverance of my grandfather and father, whose efforts propelled its success. Now, it falls upon me to elevate it to even greater heights, a goal I have pursued by establishing multiple branches worldwide.

Yet, despite these achievements, satisfaction eludes me.

My greatest and singular fear in life is failure, jeopardizing everything my family has painstakingly built through hard work and sacrifice.

This company holds profound significance for my father, as it represents the enduring legacy passed down by my grandfather, entrusted to him for safekeeping.

Now, as its current owner, it is my solemn duty to safeguard its legacy and propel its success to surpass its previous heights.

Upon completing the necessary email checks, my focus shifted to Mr. Miller's contract file. He is known to be a wealthy individual with a penchant for squandering his resources frivolously at clubs, often found in a state of intoxication. His reputation extends to allegations of involving himself as a patron to several young women, leading to implications of being associated with drug dealings and collaborating with organized crime figures in Italy.

It is evident that his considerable financial resources play a crucial role in his decision to engage a security team from a reputable company such as ours.

It was none of my concern, as long as I retrieved my money. I possessed my own methods for dealing with individuals like him. While my mind lingered on that contemptible figure, my phone interrupted with 'maa sa' displayed on the screen, compelling me to answer immediately.