Chapter- 22 | "Shekhawat group of industries "

Guyss do u know that voting doesn't cost anything so why are you not votinggg!!😫

And please comment also, I will be happy with you commenting any emoji also...plz do comment.

Ab jaoo phele chup chap comment aur vote kero phir pdhna...😁
**********************************

Vote first!!!

The worst feeling in the world is being unable to love another person because my heart still belongs to the one who shattered it

The worst feeling in the world is being unable to love another person because my heart still belongs to the one who shattered it. I have no desire to love again, for I cannot bear to endure such pain once more. It baffles me why such a fundamental truth eludes comprehension.

Why does fate always compel me to confront the man I desperately wish to avoid for the sake of my emotional well-being? Why can't he grasp that I wish not to face him, especially considering how profoundly my entire being reacts in his presence? I fully understand where these emotions will inevitably lead - to the one outcome I dread the most:

Falling in love again, only to be broken once more.

The antagonistic voice in my mind speaks as though it already knows my destined path.

"Hukum, we have arrived,"

The driver's voice suddenly pierced the heavy silence.

Reluctantly, I find myself here. Turning my gaze towards the window, I behold the towering, magnificent structure of the Shekhawat Group of Industries, standing resolutely with its own grandeur.

As the car halts, guards swiftly approach and open the door. Stepping out, I proceed towards the imposing entrance of the building, flanked closely by three formidable bodyguards. Upon reaching the threshold of the company, two massive guards stationed there bow respectfully to me, causing me to return the gesture nervously...

Do they know me?

Of course they do, judging by the grand reception.

Mocked the voice in my mind. Pushing aside these intrusive thoughts, I pressed forward. The company sprawled grandly with activity, its interior leaving me awestruck.

Navigating through the bustling environment, I made my way towards the reception, my bodyguards having departed at the entrance.

"Excuse me, please,"

I managed to say, though inside I trembled like a leaf. Since my breakup, I had little interaction with people, especially in such solitary encounters. Despite preparing myself, anxiety began to grip me, particularly now.

"Yes?"

Responded the receptionist, her attention absorbed in her keyboard.

"Um, I-I need to meet Mr. Shekhawat. Could you please tell me which floor I should go to?"