Chapter- 33 | Teasing her!

Plz yrr guys, atleast vote for the chapters if you want the updates to be regular!

Vote and follow first!!!

Everyone, at some point in their lives, has done something their mind warned them not to do

Everyone, at some point in their lives, has done something their mind warned them not to do. Who are they to listen anyway?

Well, I’m no different.

I know that when my mind sends me warnings, trying to protect me from making a mistake, it’s not without reason. These thoughts aren’t baseless. They’re logical, and I understand that. But then, there’s my heart—so full of desires and emotions. I become so consumed by what it wants, by the passions that drive it, even when those passions seem impractical or downright foolish. It’s as if my mind is shouting at me, but I’m too busy listening to the whispers of my heart, even when those whispers might lead me into danger.

These thoughts, they’re not just floating in my mind for no reason. There’s a reason they’re haunting me, clouding my judgment.

Is it because I’m standing here idle and cooking?

No, it’s because I’m cooking for someone.

Someone my mind has repeatedly warned me to stay away from. But my heart... oh, my heart?

My broken heart, despite all the warnings, desires to be close to this person. It’s maddening, really. Being near him makes my heart race, yet it also calms me. It’s a twisted sense of comfort and excitement, of safety and danger all at once.

How can it be that the same person makes me feel so protected, as if nothing could ever harm me when he is near, yet at the same time, I feel like I need protection from him?

It’s insane, isn’t it?

The thought that I feel safe from everything just because this person is close, and yet, deep down, I know he is the one I should fear the most.

And who is this person? None other than...

My husband...

Ayushmaan ji...

Mr. Coldy.

It’s terrifying, really. To feel this way. To know that the one person who should make me feel safe is also the one who might be the source of my fear-

"Are you done ?"

I heard his voice, low and cold, which made me flinched so hard that I nearly dropped the spatula I was holding. My entire body went rigid with fear, my skin prickling as a shiver ran down my spine. My heart, which had been beating steadily moments before, now pounded so violently against my chest that I thought it might burst.

The closeness of him, the heat of his breath on my ear, it was too much. I felt trapped, like a prey caught in the gaze of a predator. I didn’t dare to move, didn’t dare to turn around and meet his eyes. The sound of his voice echoed in my mind, sending waves of dread washing over me.