02. An unexpected reunion.

[ LISTEN TO More than Enough by Alina Baraz for better reading. ]

"Boo Seungkwan?" I choked on my words, I missed him alot. The man that I adore, the man that stood up for me and fought with everyone else, except Minghao, Jun and Dino, when they talked shit about me after the breakup, My best boy Seungkwan. "Have you been alright?" He quickly took me in his arms, I completely forgot that I was crying. I just nodded, burying my head in the crook of his neck, "I fucking missed you." I sobbed, still finding it difficult to speak. "I missed you even more, pretty girl." Ah right, his nickname that he used to call me by. "Where were you all this time?" I looked at him, hitting him lightly on the arm. "I was in USA and..."

"So that's why you left?" I looked up at the stars, leaning on the railing of Han River. "I didn't mean to leave you alone. My parents had to leave urgently, I'm sorry." He apologized, "What are you apologizing for, Kwan? I understand what you went through." I held his hand, "what are friends for? Not for understanding or what, huh?" he chuckled at my question, as I smiled. A sweet soul like him shouldn't have been abused mentally. "Thankyou, Ri." his answer short and dripping with adoration. "Where were you heading to?" "Your home, where else, pretty girl?" He looked at me, a frown visible on his face. "What?" I asked in confusion,"What?" he replied, "I didn't make it clear? I was heading to your home, pretty one." he again looked at the river infront of us, licking his dry lips. "You still have dry lips, huh?" I changed the topic, "I haven't taken care of them since so long, Ri. You know me, careless as hell." I smiled at his response, giggling. "Still the old Boo Seungkwan, I see." I trailed off while he chuckled, leaning his head on my shoulder, "You've grown even taller." I looked at his head, only hair could be seen as I played with his hair. "I'm 5'11 now, I was 5'9 when I didn't leave Seoul." He looked at me properly as I looked away, looking at the Han River instead. "What about you?" he'd probably tease me for being shorter than him, "I'm 5'7" a 'pfft' left his mouth, as he slowly broke into laughter, "You took so long to get tall. You were 5'5 before." you're a jerk too, SHUT UP ABOUT IT! I mentally cursed myself, I should've lied about it. "It's 12PM already?" I gasped as he recited the time, "Kwon is going to kill me." "You still call him Kwon?" he asked, keeping his phone in his pocket. "Some habits never die." He chuckled at my response, "You should head home. I'll drop you off, I can meet Hoshi by that too." I nodded at what he said, as we left the place where we were previously standing.

"KWON! I'm home!" I yelled in the living room, as Seungkwan followed me. "You are finally he- WHAT THE FUCK!" He ran downstairs, hugging Seungkwan tightly, "MY BITCH!" Hoshi used to call him his girlfriend because it irritated him. "Bro what the actual FUCK is wrong with you." he still remained calm, knowing what Hoshi really is and was like. "I MISSED YOU GIRLFRIEND!" "you never fail to irritate me." "why should I?" one reply after another, creating a mess of the topic. "Yeah now it's a good time to get off him and let him breathe, Kwon." I stood between the two, while Seungkwan gave me an appreciative smile, "Do you wanna spend the night over?" The older Kwon asked while I looked at him, "Sure. We've got a lot to catch up on either way." Seungkwan shrugged, "Lead the way, Mr. Kwon Soonyoung." "NOT THE GOVERNMENT NAME-FUCK PFFT" I broke into laughter, clutching my stomach, "STOP IT YOU DUMB KWON!" He hit the back of my head, "Only if our parents weren't in Singapore." I gave him a you-are-dead eye, in response he just gulped, yet again, he is scared of me. "F-Follow me, Kwan." Seungkwan followed him as he asked, enough audible for me, "You are still scared of her? LMFAO." He chuckled, in which Hoshi had him in a headlock. "Kids." I shook my head.

I heard a knock on the door, as I opened it, "Who's the- oh." my mood dropped, Choi Seungcheol and Hong Joshua. "I-I'll call Hoshi downstairs-" "We talked to Hoshi, now, we want to talk to you." It left me speechless, why me? "Come in." I moved aside from the door, letting both the men enter, "Oh, do you know that Seungkwan's back?" Joshua asked as he sat on the couch, "He's over for the night." I replied, I don't want to talk to them. Seungcheol had been quite ever since he saw me in the house, who was he expecting? Is this not my house, dumbass? "Speak about what you wanted to." "Xu Minghao and Jun are returning." oh, how my eyes lit up. “ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?” I yelled, excitement rushing throughout my body. My favourite boys were returning. “Yeah.” Joshua remained dry, “When are they coming back? I’m dying to meet them.” “Geez, calm down Yuri. We are also dying to meet them. And they are returning tomorrow. We’ve decided to hold a party for them.” I tilted my head, “What does it have to do with me?” “Isn’t it obvious, Minghao and Jun would love to have you there. The party’s not the same without you.” I raised my eyebrow at his statement, “Don’t get it wrong, missy. It’s not the same for them. I might aswell not want to say more than I want to, or i’ll break your fragile hopes or fragile you.” He smirked, I wish I could just slap that cocky smirk of his face. “You should go.” I turned my head to somewhere else. He nodded, “Let’s go, Seungcheol?” He nodded, “Hope to see you around, Ri.” he is still the kind cheol i know.

Asscoup’s adopted kids
booknowsboo added yunotri
woozis_room named the group 12 (without china line) + Yuri

Booknowsboo
Sorry ri had to add u
LIKE U CAN LEAVE ALRIGHT if u are uncomfortable
It's just for the party planning

Yunotri
It’s alr
I’ll leave after the party
have u guys planned anything

joshuji
Hm, we just have to divide roles.
Asa ARE U THERE

aayoons
oh hi IM OUT
Wait
WAIT
FUCK
YURI
MY FUCKING BABY
MY WIFEY

yunotri
HI HUBBY
WSG
OMFGGGGGG

aayoons
Jow that I have ur contact
NOW****
We gotta hang out
Fuck men we don't need em alr

yunotri
Is THE Yoon Asa asking me out on a date

aayoons
GUESS TODAY’S YOUR LUCKY DAY?
Omg but fr though girl
We’ve got alot to catch up on
How’s Yunjin doing?
IS SHE ALR OR IS SHE DEAD

yunotri
SHES ALR

icescoop
Ehm
Can we continue

aayoons
Wait bae i'll dm u instead

Bold — ASA
Italics — YURI

< ⠀ ⠀ aayoons  ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀📞 | 📷  ::

> HI WIFEY

< HI HUBBY

> Since these men are such of a bother to our girl talk
> These peasants should be WALKING AROUND US

< Hope nobody reads this but ANYWAYS

> IM FR
> I was so tired of their shit in the gc
> Glad that u are here
> PLS PLS PLS DO NOT LEAVE THE GC
> I BEG
> If it’s because of my stupid brother
> NOT IN A MILLION TIMES PLS
> think of ur hubby

< WELL
< I WAS DO PLANNING TO LEAVE AFTER THE PARTY
< But ok
< GUESS i will js interact w u, Kwan, Hao and Jun :/

> YEYYYYYY
> LOVE U SM WIFEY

<I gotta sleep baby
< ILL GET GOING

> SLEEP WELL
> HOLD ON TO UR PLUSHIE TIGHT

< Fuck u still remember.
< BETTER SHUTUP ABOUT IT.

> MY BAF
> BAF
> BAF
> BAD*********
> WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT
seen 2:36 A.M