03. You and me, Face to face.

′I bring all the drama-ma-ma-ma,
I bring, drama-ma-ma-ma. With my
Girls in the back, girls in the back.
Drama.′
—Drama, AESPA.

——

“Can you believe that Xu and Moon are actually returning?” I exclaimed to Yunjin, who just nodded aggressively, “It feels like a dream. The two voids are going to be filled today.” I nodded at her response, DING!
DING!
DING!
DING!
DING!

“What’s with the notification spam?” Yunjin looked at me, “Oh, you aren't in the group? I’ll ask Kwan to add you.” I looked at her back, “KWAN IS BACK?” She yelled, catching the attention of people in the café. She muttered an apology, turning her attention back to me. “Yeah, like two days ago or something?” I shrugged.

12 + Haewon

booknowsboo
HAE
WON
icescoop
Boy stop screaming through a text
booknowsboo
Sigh
icescoop
YOU CANT SIGH THROUGH A TEXT BITCH
joshuji
Language Seungcheol
yunotri
Whats up @booknowsboo
Why u yelling through a text
And also
You didn't add Yunjin
booknowsboo
ILL ADD HER BUT
WE’LL GO TO PICK THE TWO
UP
IS THAT
ALR
WITH U
yunotri
CAN U LIKE
KEEP
IT
IN A
SINGLE
TEXT SENTENCE
BRO
booknowsboo
Sorry my bad
Got to
Exucgsye
EXCITED**

booknowsboo added jenaissante

yunotri
So u are telling me
YOU KNEW HER ALREADY AFTER COMING BACK.
Anws
It's almost the time of their flight
Seungkwan get ready I'm gonna be at ur doorstep and find u

booknowsboo
Are u a murderer or something
Seen by all.

Quickly placing an airpod in the right ear, I got ready with my stuff like a soldier. “Ready, Yun?”

“Ready, Ri!” she gave a salute before heading out, “Kid.” I just shook my head and giggled, following her to my car. “Aren’t you like a minor for a car?”

“Be so fucking for real, I’m 20 now.” I scrunched my nose, disappointed. “Sorry.”

The boys already had reached the airport, waiting for the two females and the two males━Jun and Minghao to reach. “Where the hell are Yunjin and…Yuri?” Joshua cursed, “They are here.” They all looked at the two pretty girls walking together, most likely running.

“Sorry. Have they reached yet?”

“Do you see them?” Joshua annoyingly asked while Hoshi stood in front of him, “Don’t mind him, and no━not yet.” he replied dryly, later going back to his place.

“Stay behind us.” Seungcheol ordered so they could suprise the two Chinese men. “Hey what’s good bro?”

“hey!”

“we missed you!”

these were the words both the ladies could hear from behind. They could hear Minghao and Jun frown, “Yuri is not here?” Minghao’s smile dropped while Jun patted his back, “It’s alri━”

The boys created a way-like-path so they could see the women that stood behind. “Suprise! Welcome back my buddies!” Haewon happily yelled, running into Minghao’s embrace, “Oh, I missed you so much, flower.” he tigtened the hug while Jun cleared his throat, “May I?”

Yuri giggled, hugging the older man aswell while Yunjin hugged Minghao after hugging Jun. “I missed you both, best boys!”

“Hey I thought I was your best boy!” Minghao sulked, “She’ll give me a better nickname then!” Jun teased, sticking out his tongue. “Yuri!” Minghao whined, “Hey! Stop arguing! You both are my best boys, end of discussion!” she scolded making them both sulk and pout.

“Shall we get going?” Seungcheol looked at everyone as everyone nodded walking towards his car. “We drove here ourselves so we’ll get going.”

“I’ll come with you.” Seungkwan smiled, shifting to Yuri’s side. “If Seungkwan’s going, then I’m going too!” Minghao shifted to Yuri’s side.

“If…Minghao’s going then I’ll come to━If that’s fine.” Oh how she missed the way he talked. She just wished she could hug him and never let him go. Yuri just ended up nodding, before settling on the backseat, hoping that Seungkwan and Minghao would join her━but oh well, luck has it’s own plans.

Why Yuri isn’t driving, you ask? Because she’s afraid she’ll end up having an accident with her driving skills. This girl cannot even cook properly to save her life.

Now, she was stuck between two men━one man that she couldn’t get over and another man who just returned from China. Jeonghan just looked out of the window or looked down at his shoes. Minghao kept yapping about how he loved the stay with his family there. Seungkwan kept glancing at the three through the mirror, keeping an eye on Yuri and Jeonghan.

Yuri would just nod at Minghao’s words while she was distracted by Jeonghan being by her side, his warmth felt like home that just lasted for roughly 45 minutes.

“We are here.” Yunjin chimed, getting off where the others waited, “Yuri! Let’s get inside!” she held out her hand for her to hold as Minghao was already out.

Jeonghan later got off, joining the other boys. She sighed in relief, “Did he do something?”

“You were there. Did you see anything happening?” Yuri replied to the concerned woman━that waited for a proper response, “Oops, my bad!” she stuck out her tongue as an apology? Yuri giggled, linking arms and walking in the house where the boys waited for them.

“Ugh. Just kill me already.” Yuri groaned, looking at the men and the mess they created, “Sorry…Yuri…” Mingyu apologised, laughing nervously. “You did not just do this, guys.” she gave a death stare to everyone while everyone just laughed nervously one by one━except for one ofcourse.

Jeonghan.

She sighed, “you have to clean it up, I don’t give a fuck.” she cursed, leaving to the kitchen.

Sorry, Yuri. For what happened.”

━━━━━━━━
🐰 ⵿᭢⵿ ♥︎To Be Continued!