Three.

The next teacher the class met was All Might. According to the class, he was the No.1 Hero in all of Japan. Dazai had never heard of such a preposterous title.

The teacher instructed the class to change into their 'hero costumes'. Everyone was quick to get changed and meet the man outside on the training ground. It was an exact replica of a city. In a school.

Everyone had such colorful and creative designs to their costumes. The blonde boy, who came to be known as Bakugo, had grenades at his arms, complementing his explosive powers. And Iida had a whole entire suit, making him look like a knight. It had gear that just made sense with his power for speed. His favorite costumes, however, were either Mina's or Denki's. Mina's was colorful and stood out. Denki's was simple but cool. The colors were appealing.

"Dazai!! Isn't that costume really uncomfortable for you to wear??" Mina asked. He wore his usual Port Mafia attire. To any other person, the answer would be 'no', but for Dazai, this attire had become normality.

"Not really, I'm used to wearing this stuff all the time." Dazai responded. His costume was boring. It was meant to be that way so that he wouldn't stick out with the PM. Here, however, it did the exact opposite. Everyone had flashy costumes, and he wore black slacks, black dress shoes, a button-up, a black tie, a black blazer, and a long black coat. It perfectly contrasted all his bandages. It suited his mysterious appearance.

"How odd.." she chuckled, "Is your family like rich or something?"

"Or something." Dazai repeated with a forced laugh.

"I like it. It adds to your mysterious appearance!" she smiled.

Her eyes wandered to Dazai's bandages, she skimmed over his face, and neck, and finally, his wrists. Dazai could feel her gaze all over him. He didn't like it. He moved his arms behind his back with a small grin plastered on his lips. She stopped staring at him.

"Have you spoken with some of the people in our class?" she asked.

"No, I haven't, I've only truly met you and Iida." he answered. She smiled.

"I've met almost everyone!" she chuckled. "Let me introduce you to my new friends!" She grabbed his wrist and began dragging him over to her newfound friend group where Denki, Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugou stood. She didn't get to introduce them, however, because All Might began to speak.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" he spoke rather loudly. Dazai subtly rolled his eyes at his tone of voice. "Most of the villain fights you see on TV take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evil doers take place indoors." he explained, "Think about it, backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground layers -"

"Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows." Dazai murmured. He knew that very well. He was one of those 'hidden' criminals. Not in Yokohama, he practically ran Yokohama, but no one besides Yokohama knew of Yokohama's most notorious mafia organization. All Might paused for a second, surprised that a student his age had been aware of that, most only knew about hero work shown in headlines. He was slightly impressed, slightly confused. How did he know such a thing?

"Yes.. Exactly." All Might half smiled. "For this training exercise, there will be teams of 'good guys' and 'bad guys', and you will fight 2 on 2 indoor battles!" he grinned. Students began asking questions about the rules and objectives. He stopped them and continued on his explanation and plan. After his explanation, he drew lots and sorted the class into teams of two. Dazai was paired with Ochako Uraraka.

"What are the chances!?" she grinned cheerfully. Annoying, that girl was so quirky, so talkative, so childish. Dazai gave her no response. He watched as the teacher chose the first two representatives for villain and hero. Of course, he was given the role of a 'hero', and he was going up against none other than Bakugou Katsuki and Iida Tenya, who were posing as 'villains'.