Five.

"Class Representative..?" Dazai thought aloud. The class had a democratic election for both a class representative and a vice representative in homeroom. Somehow, Dazai managed to win that title.

A week had passed, and Dazai had begun to adjust to his new school. It wasn't as terrible as he envisioned it to be. Sure, the classes were boring. And sure, some kids were really annoying. It wasn't dreadful, though. Hanging around with his followers wasn't terrible.

He was already creating his own miniature gang at U.A. High, the DazaiSquad. His most loyal subordinates, Mina, Kirishima, and Denki, were probably some of the ones to vote for him. He had won with eleven votes, and Momo Yaoyorozu earned two votes. Seven other students earned one vote, and the others got no votes at all.

Dazai had no idea what the class saw in him. He showed no qualities of a leader. In the mafia, yes, but at school, he was very much shut off and put away. Iida was upset. The boy desperately wanted to be class representative. It was an unfair vote based on popularity rather than worth. Dazai didn't care. He'd take the title. Momo could do all the hard work. Maybe Mori would be proud of him.

Time came for lunch, and everyone crowded into the hall for lunch rush. Dazai was in no rush for food. He wouldn't be eating anyway. He never ate lunch.

"Dazai!!!" Mina grinned, "Join us for lunch?"

"Yeah, bro, come sit with us!" Kirishima smiled, waving his hand over to the lunch room. Dazai didn't give a readable expression but followed them over to their designated table.

Lunch was calm, as per usual. Denki humored the table with his silly jokes that made everyone laugh. They didn't make Dazai laugh, but he always gave a small smile, half forced, half genuine.

After lunch, Aizawa announced to the class that they'd be taking special training. It would be a training accompanied by a guest, All Might, and himself. They were sent to the lockerooms to change into their costumes.

The class gathered at the front of the school since the training was off campus, and they'd be boarding a bus. Dazai sat across from Mina and between Tsu and Sato.

"Dazai, there's something I've been meaning to ask you." Tsuyu asked. "I haven't seen your power. Are you quirkless?" Dazai didn't answer her question as Aizawa had announced their arrival at the training site.

As they exited the bus, they were greeted by an astronaut looking marshmallow. Students awed about her, and he quickly picked up that she was another superhero known as Thirteen.

The inside of the building was extravagant. There were dozens of arenas imitating that of natural disasters. There was a shipwreck. There was a landslide. There was a fire. There was a windstorm.

Thirteen explained that she created the training facility  for the sole purpose of preparing students to take on different types of disasters. She called it the USJ or the Unforseen Simulation Joint.

She then spoke about her power. Students expressed their ideas of how cool her power could be and how it had saved plenty of people. She added that it could also easily be used to kill. She explained the different ways in which a quirk could be used, some for good and some for evil. It all depended on how the user chose to use their power and what kind of person they decided on being.

They were about to move on and finally get to the training when the power went out and the water in the fountain stopped working. A black and purple mist portal appeared, and Aizawa's eyes widened as he sensed it. Dazai was quick to read that it was unplanned. It was a villain attack.

Todoroki was quick to analyze the villains intentions. Dazai listened to him with respect. That boy could be toleratable, too. He had brains and common sense. Aizawa ordered Kaminari to try and use his quirk to contact the school.