Four.

After all the matches had been complete, the students were given some free time as All Might had to step out. The students spoke between themselves, but Dazai went straight towards his desk and sat down. He remained in his PM outfit rather than his uniform. The only difference was the red tie anyway.

"Hey!" Dazai raised his head, a boy with red hair approached him followed by Mina and a few other students. "I don't know what was going through your mind during that match, but you knew exactly what you were doing, huh? You didn't talk much or even fight very long. I haven't even seen your quirk yet!"

"I can't believe you held your own against Bakugou. He's super strong!" added the boy with the perfectly squared teeth. The boy that sat next to him in homeroom.

"You did a great job fighting!!" Mina smiled. Others added in little comments. Dazai felt odd. He had never heard such words before. He had never heard praise. He had never gotten positive attention.

"I'm Ejiro Kirishima!" exclaimed the boy with red hair. "We were watching your training results while you guys were sent to the lockerooms."

"Hi! I'm Hanta Sero!" The boy with the perfectly squared teeth introduced himself.

"I'm Denki Kaminari, and I've just gotta say you were so awesome!!! You looked so cool and worked so effortlessly!!" Denki grinned. Dazai liked his costume. He couldn't get such words off his tongue, though.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please, call me Tsu." added in another girl with a frog-like appearance.

"Hey, Sato!" spoke another guy, he was big and tall.

"My name's Mineta!!" a tiny boy cheered, jumping through the air. The boy that sat behind him and brought attention to his bandages. His thoughts on him hadn't changed. That boy was a nuisance.

"Would you look at that!" Mina smiled, "You're so popular already. Why don't you put a stop to your loner antics and socialize a bit!?"

"No thanks, you're too loud," he said, pointing to Aoyama, he pouted. "I don't like you." he said, pointing to Mineta. He gave a huff in response. "You talk too much." he said, pointing towards Uraraka. She let out a chuckle.

"So straightforward too, I like you." Mina smiled.

"I can tolerate you." he replied. There was an undefinable tone to his voice, but it definitely wasn't rude. "And you guys too." he added, indicating to Sero, Kirishima, Denki. The boys smiled.

"A little bit of socializing is still great." Kirishima added. "Bakugo here doesn't like the idea of friends either." He moved to the side, revealing Bakugo with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. He was pissed off about the loss, but he liked Dazai as a rival.

"Wanna hang out after school?" Denki asked. Almost everyone agreed.

"I can't, I have to pick up my little sibling and catch the train back home in time for dinner." Dazai partly lied. He'd be eating no dinner.

"How come? Where do you live?" Sero asked.

"Yokohama, small town, two hours away." he answered.

"Cool." Kirishima smiled.

"I'd say no either way, though. I'm not allowed to go out." Dazai added. That, and he wouldn't want to anyway.

"Strict parents, I get youuu." Mina laughed. "My mom was the same way when I was in middle school. You're not from here, I get you."

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Nothing interesting, just basic studies. The final bell rang at 3:10 PM. The class of students went their separate ways. Some of the people in Dazai's new "friend" group stood behind together. They were going to the mall.