𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

And stole my flower too soon

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

𝕋ℍ𝔼 melody of the record player filled the air with its beautiful yet haunting tune. Gabriel moved gracefully on his small stage, and Peter, now under his influence, followed the steps perfectly. Suddenly, Peter's voice crackled over the comms, alerting the others, "Help. He's on the east side."

Annabelle and Sammy dashed towards the east side, urgency in every step. Frank suddenly appeared, startling them all. "Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed, catching his breath. The three quickly recovered and resumed their run. "Peter, we're on our way," Annabelle said, gripping Sammy's hand tightly.

In the east side room, Peter danced, mimicking Gabriel's every move to the haunting song. But as he heard Annabelle's voice, he stopped and turned, feigning hurt as the trio arrived. "Peter?" Annabelle asked cautiously, sensing something was wrong. Sammy smiled, stepping forward, "Peter," but Annabelle stopped her, protectively positioning herself in front of Sammy. "What happened?" Annabelle demanded, her tone serious. Peter put a finger to his lips, "Shh. He's still in here." Annabelle, feeling a strong sisterly protectiveness towards Sammy and a terrible feeling that something was wrong, gripped a metal spike from the floor, while Frank readied his stick.

"Come over here," Annabelle commanded. Peter smiled, revealing his fangs, his voice now a disturbing mash-up with Gabriel's, "Fine." He stood, bones creaking, and turned slowly. "Run," Annabelle ordered, throwing the iron spike through Peter's stomach. He stumbled, and Annabelle, Frank, and Sammy bolted back to the library, sunlight their only refuge.

"Here. Here, quick," Annabelle urged, running to the area bathed in sunlight. The trio huddled there as Peter entered the room. "I've always hated this room. My father turned me in here. Lot of painful memories." Peter smiled, his voice shifting, with Gabriel's tone dominating, "But it's never too late to make new ones." He charged at them.

Without hesitation, Annabelle grabbed a metal tray and angled it to reflect the sunlight, creating a beam that hit Peter. He screamed as his body burst into flames, exploding in a shower of blood. The trio covered themselves from the gory aftermath.

"Holy shit," Annabelle breathed, staring at the remains of Peter, the room eerily quiet after the chaos.

"That was fucking..." Sammy muttered, staring at the mess left by Peter's explosive demise.

Frank removed his glasses and comms, and the two girls followed suit, taking the comms out of their ears. "Now what do we do about the real fucking problem?" Frank asked, looking around the room.