New Love

L and Light were handcuffed together so they could prove Light wasn't Kira and they confessed that they liked each other it had been a long and exiting day but it was time for bed and the handcuffs were a problem. "So Light what should we do to sleep I mean we could sleep together or we can figure something out" L really hoped he could sleep with Light but Light might not want to sleep with him. "well I'd like to sleep with you" Light knew this was going to eventually happen and their love could now be a secret. "ah yes I would like that very much we can sleep in your bed because I dont really go in my room that much" L was very happy that Light wanted to sleep with him he couldn't wait till they could cuddle and hug each other and maybe even kiss. "light this will be a new experience for me since we just met and like each other" Light really wanted to see if L would kiss him, if not he would have to do it but it would be worth it. as the night approached quicker L eventually changed into his pajamas it was a white t shirt and black pants pretty much the same as his normal outfit and Light changed into his pajamas which was just some black pants and a red t shirt. "so what do u want to do Ryuzaki?" Light hoped that he would say something like we could cuddle and kiss and then fall asleep. "Well I guess we could talk and stuff and then sleep" L wanted to maybe kiss Light but it was too risky. "okay sounds fine to me I'm tired anyway" Light slowly drifted off to sleep while L was half awake trying to close his eyes. the next morning was interesting because they awoke to L holding Light closely to his body. "good morning L" Light was shocked by how L was holding him it was crazy. "Oh good morning how are you feeling?" L wanted to kiss him so badly he couldn't wait any longer but he wanted to save it for a special moment. "I guess I'm fine" Light didn't know what L was planning. "well I know what will make you feel better" L pulled Light closer to him and then their lips touched, and L was kissing Light very deeply. This was indeed their first kiss but it definitely wouldn't be their last. as soon as L stopped Light was blushing redder than ever. "So are you feeling any better? You know your very cute when your blushing" L could tell that Light was astonished at what happened. "y-you kissed me you actually k-kissed me" Lights face was in shock he had no idea that L liked him so much to kiss him deeply. "Well I told you your the love of my life" then L kissed him again this time a bit softer and a bit shorter. "y-you really mean that L?" Light wanted to grab him and kiss him so hard he won't forget it. "Of course" L quietly stroked Lights hair and held him close to his body this was the kinda thing that the task force shouldn't know about it had to be kept a secret. "So we can't tell anyone and that means NO one" Light was worried it wouldn't be kept a secret "well I'll only have Watari know because he has to monitor everything but I know he won't tell" L had been trained by Watari and has gained his trust.