Adoption

*A few years later they are both 25 and will now we in Lights Point Of View*
We got in the car and drove to Wammy's house. We decided we'd like some company so we were going to "borrow" one of the kids from there. We though that a good friend Mello who was 12 was going to come live with us. Somehow over the phone he talked us into bringing his boyfriend Matt so we'd have extra company. When we pulled up Watari came out with Mello and Matt and their stuff. They had 2 suit cases each which was surprising. They both climbed in the backseat of L's car. I turned around and said "welcome to your new life I'm Light and this is L we are going to serve as your parents for awhile" Mello replied "oh so you guys ARE gay, that's cool with us because we are too!" Matt just sat there not knowing what to do. "Uh Mells c-can I-I" "what Matt spit it out" "can I...never mind" "don't worry we'll be home soon" and within five minutes we pulled into the driveway. Our house was a good size. And they seemed to like it. "So follow me upstairs to your guys room. but I only have one bed but I imagine you guys already sleep together because your dating" "oh yeah he sleeps in my bed every night even though we are room mates and have separate beds but they are no fun" "good" I showed them around the house and they seemed to like it. "Okay one more question" Mello had asked like over 100 questions. "yes what is it" "do you have chocolate?" L opened his mouth to answer "we have Chocolate Cake,Chocolate covered Strawberries, Chocolate Ice Cream,Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Cookies and regular Chocolate Bars because I love sweets" yay" Mello was jumping up and down he was so happy. "But you guys can't bother us when we are working okay" they both said "okay!" After a few days having kids around wasn't so bad it was kinda nice. Mello and Matt mostly didn't bother us once and awhile they would come say that they were bored so I would go sit at the Piano and play for them. I even taught Mello how to do it Matt already knew how to play he was really good. Later that day I took them out to dinner. We went to a restaurant called Osaka's. It was a Japanese Steak House where they cooked our food right in front of us it was really good. After Mello and Matt fell asleep in the car it was really late we had to carry them into the house. Then we set them in their bed and but the covers over them. L and I shared a slice of cake before we went to bed. The next morning I had a surprise planned it was L's birthday I had ordered a special cake with 3 layers a Chocolate,Strawberry and Lemon. I also had planned for Misa to bring 3 kittens over for L since he liked fuzziness around the house. He was still in bed so I had time to set everything up. Near's job was to decorate the house. Mello's job was to frost the cakes and there is 5 cakes. Matt's job is to dress the kittens in tiny party dresses and tuxedos and hats. There was actually 4 because Misa brought 2 girls and 2 boys. I was going to let L name them. The first girl was a cream color with green eyes. The second girl was a blueish grayish cat with frost blue eyes. The first boy was a all black cat with green eyes. The second boy was a ginger tabby with yellow eyes. Mello finished and so did Near and L was just getting up Misa had arrived 20 minutes ago with the kittens and some food and water bowls and a huge bag of cat litter and food. I rushed to our room and gave L a big hug and a kiss. "Good morning my love" "good morning Light" "how are you this morning?" "Oh I'm fine and u?" "Great because HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" "Oh thank you" "come on L let me show you everything" I dragged him and shoved him in our closet to get dressed. Then I took him out to see the cakes he was so happy then Matt,Mello,Near and Misa each handed him a kitten and he squealed like a 7 year old girl at Christmas. "I'm going to name the cream one Sandstorm, the orange tabby Fireheart, the black one Tallshadow and the blue one Bluefur. The rest of the day was just partying along with eating cake and playing with the kittens. Misa was too tired to go home so we let her sleep on the couch. Near came to visit for the day so we decided to adopt him too so he had all his stuff in another room. Mello and Matt fell asleep together on the floor in their room so we let them be. Me and L took the kittens into our room and let them sleep with us. I had a lot of scratch marks and blood cuts from the kittens nails but we are getting them declawed soon. "Goodnight L" "G'night" the next morning we had like a hot tub/bathtub in our bathroom so we filled it up a little bit and didn't turn the jets on. The kittens played in the water for awhile and we washed them and then dried them off so they weren't soaking wet running around the house. Mello and Matt went to play on the trampoline with Near and L ate cake. In a few days we were all flying to Florida to see my friend. The next day I woke up and apparently Mello thought it was a good idea to put water and rub dish soap in the trampoline and when they jumped all the soap tuned into bubbles. They created a huge mess for me and L to clean up so they were all grounded for a few days.