Proffesional Lovers

L and Light were still in bed they didn't want to get up they were cuddling and also kissing this was probably their biggest secret and it was worth it. After a week they were now considered professional lovers. Every night they would fall asleep in each other's arms and wake up and kiss. Everyone always be thought L was Asexual but boy they were wrong. "So want any cake" Light already knew the answer, yes. "No I have something even sweeter" L stared into Lights dreamy eyes. "Oh yeah so you have cookies" Light was very confused. "No you, silly" L kissed him passionately. "Oh and I have myself the cutest thing ever" Light blushed and then grabbed L and pulled him closer. "did I mention that you are the cutest when you out blushed right?" L loved seeing Light happy it was all he wanted. "Well the task force will be here soon so we should go downstairs" Light had a feeling L didn't want to he would probably say something like I want to spend the day with you kissing and hugging you all day long never letting go of you. "well I'd rather not but I guess we have to I would instead like to kiss you hug you cuddle and do whatever you want the whole day" L never wanted to see the task force except for Watari again, he wanted to be alone and happy with Light somewhere that didn't involve the task force. "So L if you want to go on a, I don't know date with me?" L will probably turn him down but Light thought that If he really loved him he would say yes. "A date? sure anything for you my love" L slowly rested his head on Lights shoulder. "I love you more than anything in the whole world" Light suddenly grabbed L and kissed him very roughly. L's eyes widen and he blushes. "Well I guess you really do love me a lot" Light thought about what their future could be like. "Of course I love you so much you have no idea" L wanted to have a deeper relationship but he knew it might be bad for Light since he was a little younger than L. "So do you wanna go on that date?" Light thought about where they could go. "hey we could go to a cake shop I know you would like that" Light really wish the day was them lying in bed making out when it's dark but L would never agree to that. "Well I actually don't want to go anywhere I want to stay here and kiss you" as the buzzer warning that the task force was here, alarmed L and Light quickly got dressed and shared a piece of cake before hurrying to the lobby to start the case. "L don't act suspicious" Light was worried his dad will find out and separate them or worse forbid them to see each other. "ok I won't but does starring at you count?" L had a feeling that if one person found out then they would be in so much trouble. "That's fine" Light quickly kissed L on the lips before the task force walked into the door. L suddenly turned more pale than he usually was and ran towards the elevator dragging Light with him. "Ryuzaki what's going on?" L quickly pushed the button for the 12 floor and that's where their room was. "I-I don't feel good" L clenched his stomach like he was going to be sick. Light picked him up bridal style and ran towards their room as fast as he could and carefully set him down on the bed. "Ryuzaki are you going to be sick?" L was now shaking he was definitely sick but why? "I told you I don't feel good lay with me and comfort me I feel awful right now" So Light carefully wrapped his arms around L and kissed him very softly so he didn't hurt. "It's just that I'm going to take the day off and lay here with you" L moaned he didn't feel well at all he was sick to his stomach because he wanted to make out with Light. "L that's fine with me, my love" Light kissed L very deeply because he wanted him to know how much he loved him and wrapped his arms and legs around L. "Ryuzaki I want to hold on to you and never let you go" L and Light both fell asleep even though it was late in the afternoon.