Chapter 99...

JK's POV

Things have been hectic at home since Bam got here. Tae two of them are just being mean to each other. Bam eats Tannie's food,while Tannie barks at him all the time.

When Tae tries to get closer to Bam,Tannie doesn't let him. When I pock Tannie up to watch to,Bam gets in the way and nudges Tannie off the couch.

We have decided to have them be trained together, just so that they can get along.They have no choice, they just have to

Tae's ambassador announcement will be done tonight, or rather in the early hours tomorrow.  I am way too excited for him, and I can't wait to see the pictures .

It's already been a week now,and I have gotten my full schedule from the office, and I have to travel to the US in two for the People's Choice awards. I have been nominated for a couple of awards, and I also have three performances lined up.

I am excited ,super excited. I love being on the stage and interacting with the audience. It is not only a job, it's a lifestyle,apart from being with Tae,I am the happiest when I perform.  I also love my parents and friends, but you get what I mean.

Tae and I have been spending quality time together,we even got to collect his belongings together so that he could fully move in with me. Ma2 made enough room in the walk-in closet for  Tae. His side looks like a rainbow just farted on it,it's cute. My side looks like it's owned by Wednesday.

I know it's a drastic move and that it seems rushed,well it'srushed for a good reason,but I love being with him. I love the idea of going anywhere I want,knowing he will be at home waiting for me or knowing he will be coming home to me.

I sometimes find him just dissociating from reality.  I know the reason why I've spoken to Jimin about it, but he told me that Tae is not ready for such news. It's hurts me to see him like that,no one will ever be ready for such news. You just have to tell the person and be there for them. Jimin underestimates how tough Tae is. This man that we sometimes all view to be this fragile, famine man just pushed me out the way and took the bullets that could've killed him in my place.

When I told him about traveling out to the US, he wasn't too happy about it, but I know he is happy for me . He has been going to the dance studio with me,almost every day, taking his videos, doing the whole behind the scenes with me,with permission from the Company of course, on the basis that he only post it after the award show.

Today, Tae has been extra quiet he's also  not taking any videos.  He just sits in his usual spot and watches us his mind miles away. I hate seeing him like that.  After practice, on our way home, he was still quiet

Jk:" Baby,are you okay?

Tae:" Mmmm

Jk:" You have been too quiet, even in the studio. What's going on?

Tae:" Nothing, I am just in my head.

Jk:" Do you want to talk about it?

Tae:" It's not your favorite subject,

Jk:" Baby -

Tae:" It's nothing major,I will deal with it myself.

Jk:" Is it about your parents? You can talk to me about them,I will listen to you.

Tae:" Well, yesterday when you were in the shower, mom called me.

Jk:" What did she want?

Tae:" Nothing, she was just checking up on me. She also wanted to know how Jimin was doing.

Jk:" What did you tell her?

Tae:" I didn't know what to tell her,I just told her that he is busy with work. She wanted to know whether they could visit us at the apartment