Chapter 05

WARNING: This chapter has smut. It's short but oh well,enjoy!😀

An whole week later, Jeonghan had been wondering if the older loves him back. He couldn't help to be inlove with him. So pulled out his phone and looked at the pictures he took of him. The longer he looks at the pictures the more lustive he is. (A/N: Idk if lustive is a word...)

He thought about going to this party that Seungcheol suggested, he's not really a party or club person. So he went.

A few hours past, Jeonghan sat alone with Jisoo and his new friends he met at school. But something caught his attention, a random drunk dude flirting whats his.

He felt anger, jealousy, and possessive. He can't let nobody touch or take whats his, he just couldn't. Jeonghan had enough, he went to where they at, and grabbed Seungcheol by the arm.

Seungcheol: "Hannie stop you're hurting me!"

Jeonghan glared at Seungcheol with disapproval.

Jeonghan: "I don't like what I saw, him touching whats mine is unacceptable. I hate when you're with random people being all touchy and it makes me jealous. And im going to say this first and last, you're mine and no one can have you, understand?"

Seungcheol was scared and confused at the same time. He couldn't focus whats going on around him.

Seungcheol: "Yes..."

¡SMUT WARNING!

Jeonghan smirked, he leaned in to kiss him, his hands traveling around Seungcheol's waist gently. Jeonghan is so addictive to him. Imagining the things he wants to do to him. Jeonghan took one glance at Seungcheol as they broke the kiss.

Teary eyes, lips swollen, and heavy breathing. Jeonghan grinned, he went to his neck, sending wet kisses to his soft milky skin. Seungcheol moaned, enjoying every last moment he has with Jeonghan.

Jeonghan glides his hands under Seungcheol's shirt, caressing his nubs. He fully took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. Lips crashed as they undressing themselves.

Seungcheol doesn't know what's going on, so he doesn't care. Jeonghan placed love kisses and bites all over Seungcheol's body. He loved how his milky skin is so soft.

Seungcheol: "Hannie~, please ahh~"

Jeonghan went hard when Seungcheol begged for him. He leaned close to kiss Seungcheol's face and neck.

Jeonghan gently kissed Seungcheol's lips. He is so inlove with the older. He spread Seungcheol's legs apart.

Jeonghan: "Bun, I don't have a lube or a condom. You're ok with no protection?"

Jeonghan waited for an answer. Seungcheol nodded and relaxed his body. Jeonghan lined his tip into Seungcheol. Tears falling from his eyes.

Seungcheol: "Hannie it hurts~"

Jeonghan: "it'll be ok I promise, the pain will go away."

Jeonghan's soft words calmed Seungcheol down, he nodded and told Jeonghan to push all the way in.

Jeonghan waited for Seungcheol to adjust his size and for him to move.

Seungcheol: "You can move..."

Jeonghan smiled and nod. He moved his hips in and out gently, worried he might hurt the older.

Seungcheol: "F-faster ahh~"

Jeonghan's mind is everywhere, so he decided to go on beast mode.

Seungcheol: "Ahhh~ mmm~!"

Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan against him for him to go deeper into him. Well, pretty much hugging each other while they f*ck.

Jeonghan: "F*ck you're so tight. So well for me mmm?"

Seungcheol moaned loud as Jeonghan thrusts him hard and rough. Jeonghan couldn't help but to c*m in him.

Jeonghan pulled out and Seungcheol to clean up. After that, they hugged, kiss, and stare. They never felt this type of love before.

Seungcheol: "Hannie, I have a question."

Jeonghan: " Yes Bun?"

Seungcheol: " Why do you like me so much?"

Jeonghan frozed. He thought about it and said.

Jeonghan: "Because, I know we don't know much about each other, but when I first saw you, I fell inlove with you. I've never been in a relationship before so this is my first and last. I love you Choi Seungcheol~ so be mine~."

Seungcheol smiled softly and kissed Jeonghan on the lips.

Seungcheol: "I love you too, Yoon Jeonghan. And of course I'll be yours."

Jeonghan smiled and laughed. They both kissed lovingly and went downstairs and see four unfamiliar faces. Wen Junhui, Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu, and Xu Minghao.

A/N: I haven't updated in months. Finally! I prefer bottom Seungcheol and I love it. Seeing top Seungcheol and bottom Jeonghan bothers me, but I respect people who prefers that. (No hate♡) Anyway, have a good day/night! 💗 ✨️🐱🐱🐶🐸✨️💗