Chapter 01

Seungcheol's POV:

I got this email with a link from this school and it looked pretty interesting.

So I clicked the link and I saw so many clubs to choose from but the best thing is, you can choose multiple, but the time is difficult.

So I asked my mom to transfer me to this school. I also realized that this school is from Seoul, I'm from Daegu.

"Hey mom?" I asked, "Yes sweetheart?" My mom answered. "Can you transfer me to this school?, pleeeeease?" I whined, but my mom can't resist my cuteness.

"Ok fine, you know I can't handle your cuteness." My eyes sparked from what my mom said. "YAY!!!" I screamed. "Ok, where is this school?" She asked as she laughed. "In Seoul!" She paused at what I said.

" Oh my days! I've always wanted to go to Seoul for so many years, I've been working for all my life just for us three after your dad passed away, but we will go to Seoul and look around at your new school and find a new job for me. And maybe you can find new friends there, or maybe a boyfriend~" My mom teased.

"MOM!!!" I screamed, as she laughed at me.

"I'm sorry cherry, but you're so cute. And you  know I'm not going to always be here for you. You need someone else in your life to take care of my chubby bunny." I hid my face from what my mom said and again laughed of my cuteness.

A/N: I really love S. COUPS so much! He is so cute!!!!✨️❤️🍒🐰✨️