Chapter 08

💜

Time has been going so quick. Seungcheol recently been having cramps. Keeps crying and screaming his lungs out. Seungcheol had his period started yesterday and him carrying his baby made it more difficult.

Seungcheol has been vomiting lately and just stressed. It's not good for the baby. Seungcheol has been taking small bites of his food and taking his medicine as well. He didn't bother to call Jeonghan, because he doesn't want Jeonghan to see him like this.

Seungcheol's mom is taking care of Seungcheol right now. His mom always leaves work early whenever it's an emergency from her son. A few months past, Seungcheol is still carrying his baby. But as soon as Seungcheol woke up, his water broke early. That's not normal, or is it?

Seungcheol: "MOM!"

His mom ran to where Seungcheol is and found him laying on the floor. Tears falling and just pain.

Mom: "Seungcheol, baby what happened!?"

Seungcheol: "Mom...my water broke...it hurts..."

Mom: "Ok, just hold onto me."

Seungcheol groaned and kept crying. His mom carried her son out of the house and took him to the car.  Seungcheol's mom quickly drove her son to the hospital.

Time skip - Hospital Room.

Seungcheol is laying on the hospital bed, looking scared and confused. Seungcheol held the nurse's hand tight.

Nurse: "Hey it's going to be ok. All you have to do is push. Ok?"

Seungcheol nodded and waited for the nurse to tell him to push.

Nurse: "Ok now push."

Seungcheol screamed while he's pushing. More tears falling from his eyes. Red eyes and soreness.

Nurse: "Ok push again."

Seungcheol pushed again, feeling the baby coming out. He pushed again and again, until the nurses got the baby out. The baby cried, Seungcheol passed out from all the pushing. The nurse took the baby to get cleaned and checked.

After the baby was cleaned and checked, the baby is healthy. The nurse went towards Seungcheol's mom and asked:

Nurse: "Are you his mother?"

Mom: "Yes ma'am."

Nurse: "Ok, I'll hand you the baby until Seungcheol wakes up. The baby is healthy and everything."

Mom: "Ok, thank you."

Nurse: "You're welcome."

Seungcheol's mom looked at her grandbaby and smiled. The baby looks so much like her son and a little bit of Jeonghan's looks too.

Mom: "I wonder what name my son will give you."

Time skip - Home

Seungcheol looked at his baby and smiled. He gave the baby kisses and pets it's head. Seungcheol was going to surprise Jeonghan. So, it's close to his birthday.

Seungcheol: "Welcome to the world Seongyoung, my sweet baby boy."

A/N: I expect this to be longer. I was gonna surprise you babes in other chapters, but I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to tell you.💜