Chapter 06

💜

Seungcheol was laying in bed, still asleep. Jeonghan had already dropped him off at home. Seungcheol slowly opened his eyes and woke up with a headache. He groaned and felt something terrible in his stomach.

He rushed to the bathroom and started to vomit in the toilet. After he was done, he took his hygiene and ate. Seungcheol decided to rest a bit till his mom gets home. Seungcheol doesn't know what's happening.

He called his mom to come home quickly.

Seungcheol: "M-mom..."

Mom: "Seungcheol? Hun, what happened? Are you ok?"

Seungcheol: "I'm not feeling well...."

Mom: "Ok, I'm on my way now."

Seungcheol: "O-ok..."

Seungcheol ended the call and waited. He heard his mom pulled up and unlocked the door. His mom rushed to Seungcheol's bedroom and went up to him.

Mom: "Seungcheol! Come on, let's get you checked."

Seungcheol: "Mom..?"

Mom: "I'm right here. You'll be ok."

Seungcheol's mom held onto her son to take him the car. His mom propped him in the car seat and drove him to the hospital. The hospital wasn't really that far, it's just a few miles away from their house.

As they arrived to the hospital, Seungcheol's mom took him inside the hospital's front desk.

Mom: "Hello ma'am, my son is not feeling well. May you please check him for me? It's an emergency."

Nurse: "Ok, what's his name?"

Mom: "Choi Seungcheol."

Nurse: "Ok we'll get a doctor for him. You can sit over there by the window please."

Mom: "Ok, thank you."

Nurse: "You're welcome."

Seungcheol and his mom sat down and waited for the doctor.

Doctor: "Choi Seungcheol?"

Mom: "He's right here!"

Doctor: "Alright, let's get you checked."

The three walked into the room and laid Seungcheol on the bed to do doctor things. After that, the doctor had the results of Seungcheol.

Doctor: "How old is your son?"

Mom: "17 why?"

Doctor: "Is your son trans?"

Mom: "Yea, is there a problem?"

Doctor: "No it's not. But, I have some bad news."

Mom: "What do you mean?"

Doctor: "Ma'am, your son is pregnant."

Seungcheol and his mom was shocked. Seungcheol is so confused and started to tear up. His mom couldn't get her words out.

Doctor: "I'll let you two discuss this."

The doctor left the two, to talk. Seungcheol's mom looked at Seungcheol with a 'What the h*ll' face.

Mom: "How did this happen?"

Seungcheol: "I don't know..."

Mom: "Honey I'm not mad, I'm upset. Please tell me what happened."

Seungcheol told his mom what happened and his mom was more shocked.

Mom: "Seungcheol, I told you not to drink there and you got pregnant by Jeonghan."

Seungcheol: "I'm sorry mom, I wasn't really thinking. I just wanted to have fun and it happened. I'm sorry... please don't leave me or hate me..."

Mom: "Seungcheol, I love you so much. And so does my heart. As a caring and loving mom, I'll always love you."

The two hugged and Seungcheol's mom called the doctor to continue the check-up. The doctor said Seungcheol is 8 months pregnant. Seungcheol became more sadder.

Hours past, Seungcheol was about to fall asleep. But he heard someone jumped into his room by the window. It was Jeonghan. Seungcheol panicked a little and calmed as he watched Jeonghan put his stuff down.

Jeonghan: "Hello, my Cherry~ you ok?"

Seungcheol: "I'm fine. Why are you here?"

Jeonghan: "I came to see you my Cherry~, you don't want to see me? I thought you love me."

Seungcheol: "It's not that it's just...I'm pregnant and I'm scared..."

Jeonghan: "There's nothing to be scared of. And I'm glad that we're going to be parents of our baby."

Seungcheol: "What will the others think? I already told my mom, but what about your dad?"

Jeonghan softly smiled and kissed him lovingly. They both kissed eachother for almost about an hour.

Jeonghan: "We'll tell them when we're ready. How many?"

Seungcheol: "I'm 8 months pregnant with 1 kid. I don't know if it's a boy or girl."

Jeonghan: "My Cherry, you're too beautiful to be sad. I want you to be happy and proud of someone who actually loves you. I know I'm a dad now, so it's my responsibility to take care of you and the baby. I love you."

Seungcheol: "I love you too."

A/N: Sorry if this is short.💜