Chapter 09

💜

Jeonghan's POV:

So today is my birthday and a lot of my friends are here. I saw Jisoo waving at me, so I went to the direction they are.

"Hey guys, how are you?"

Mingyu: "We're doing well Hyung."

I smiled and continued to have a conversation with them. I found out that the Chinese couple are together and Wonwoo recently has a crush on Mingyu since they were kids.

I got a phone call from Seungcheol and told the others I have something to do. I went to my room and answered the call.

"Hey my Cherry, you ok?"

Seungcheol: "Yes Angel, I'm ok. Remember the surprise I told you?"

"Yes, I remember. Why"

Seungcheol: "Well, come out here! I'm at the parking lot with my mom."

"Oh, ok I'll be there."

I ended the call and went to look for Seungcheol. I walked to the parking lot and found his mother's car. I approached him and his mom, with the happiest smile.

Seungcheol hopped out of the car and hugged me. I noticed something about him. His pregnant tummy is not there anymore.

"Bun? You're not pregnant anymore."

Seungcheol: "Yea, I'm not pregnant. But, I want to show you something."

Seungcheol opened the backseat door and took out a baby. My eyes widened and a smile appeared on my face. I cried of how beautiful our baby is.

"Is that..."

Seungcheol: "Yes, this is our baby boy."

I held the baby and smiled. He looks so much like Seungcheol. He has my eyes, ears, and even my angel features.

"What's his name?"

Seungcheol: "Seongyoung. And here's his birth certificate and sign here."

"Ok."

I gave Seongyoung to Seungcheol's mom and signed the birth certificate. I walked up to Seungcheol and kissed him with love. I heard Seongyoung making cute noises by watching us kissing.

Seungcheol: "Happy birthday Love."

"Thank you, my Cherry~."

Time skip - Living Room

Jisoo: "What took you so long?"

"I had to sh*t."

Jisoo: "Hmm, ok."

We sat in the living room and just talking while my dad is talking to Seungcheol's mom. Seungcheol told me he had to go to the bathroom and change Seongyoung's clothes.

I really want to tell the others, but I just don't think it's the right time.

Mingyu: "Hyung, you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine."

Jisoo: "Liar, you can tell us, it's fine."

I paused and thought for a while before answering. I looked at them and said:

"I'm...a father..."

The others was shocked, doesn't know what to say.

"It happened during the party that Seungcheol mentioned. And I got him pregnant. He gave birth, it's a boy, and his name is Seongyoung. I'm sorry, I should've told you this before."

Jisoo: "Hyung it's ok, we're fine with it. But, please take care of them in the future."

"Ok, I will."

Mingyu: "Can we see him?"

"Sure, I'll text Seungcheol."

❤️My Cherry🍒

Cherry, you ready?

Yes, I am.

Ok.

I texted Seungcheol and waited. We saw Seungcheol walking downstairs with Seongyoung in his hands. Seungcheol smiled while showing his gummies. The others cooed at Seongyoung.

Seongyoung was sleeping onto Seungcheol's chest.

Seokmin: "He's so cute."

Mingyu: "He is. Now that I thought about it, I want kids in a future."

Looking at Wonwoo's face went pink to red. I mean, he really loves Mingyu. But, hearing everyone wanting kids in the future is really a long journey.

Time skip - Seungcheol's House

I grabbed Seungcheol by the waist and kissed his neck. I got hard from hearing his soft moans.

Seungcheol: "Baby, not while I'm carrying Seongyoung."

"He's asleep, do you have a crib in a room?"

Seungcheol: "Yes."

"Go."

Seungcheol giggled as go's to put Seongyoung in bed. I followed Seungcheol to Seongyoung's room. I watched Seungcheol put Seongyoung to sleep and smiled. Seungcheol walked towards me kissed me on the lips.

I picked up Seungcheol and took him to his room. I laid him down and kissed him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and pulling him close to me. Hearing his soft moans made me extra hard.

"Ahhh~ Hannie~ you're, mmm~."

I smirked as I spread his legs apart and pulled him close to hard on.

"Ahh~ mmm~."

I leaned close to Seungcheol's neck and kissed him with love. He pulled me close and continues to moan in my ear while he's buried on my neck.

I led my hands under his shirt while sucking his skin. I slowly licked his neck with my tongue and gently kissed his jaw. I stared at Seungcheol in the eyes and said:

"I want another baby~."

A/N: My fingers hurt from typing this lol.😀💀💜