final thoughts

EEEEP this one was honestly so fluffy— and much needed after minho's story. this story honestly just makes me so happy, so i hope you can come back to read it again when you need a bit of a pick me up! also, i'd like to apologize for the slight delay in getting this story out, i've just been super busy with work and things IRL, so i hope you guys can understand!!

BUT

what did you guys think of this one? which is your favorite in the collection so far? only one more member to goooo o.o

and i know there has been some discussion on how i'm going to make the rainbow have eight colors, so now you guys get to find out!!

... the next (and final) book is black!! (i know, not what you expected, but trust in me, it's what you need)

but... can you guess who it'll be about?? ;))
(LMFAO obviously you can)

*

*

*

anyways, let me know what you guys thought of this! i'm still new to short stories, so i hope you guys liked it! please please please share your thoughts, so i know what i can improve on in the future short stories!!

i will use this time to promote my other seungmin story!! timid!! it's very different from this, but i highly recommend it because i am having so much fun writing it!!

buuuuuuut

i don't want to hold you here any longer, so as always,

this has been: 'brown' a kim seungmin short story
<33

thank you so much for reading, i hope you'll come back to read more of my stories someday!

you guys mean to world to me! <3