7.

ARANYAK

It's been two hours since I came to office, sitting in my room, looking at the laptop. Trying to distract me. I'm fucking tired of everything. I had to do this marriage because of maa's swear.

Tying two opposite people together, couldn't be a solution. But it's already out of my hand. It's already late. Again. Again she's married to me. Twice.

I fucking don't know why she didn't told me that she's Nandini's sister. I saw her at Nandini's house, that day when I went for the launch. But she ignored me. I frozed when Nandini told that she's her sister and really if I would know this will happen, I'll fucking take Sita to my house at the beginning but I thought she wanted to get out of this things. Wanted to go away from that man, who was forcing her.

Maa's thoughts were like old days. For her it maybe would be bad for me if I didn't marry Sita today.

I shut down the laptop in annoyance andrubbed my hand on my face. I checked the time. 2:47 am. God knows, what's happening in the house now.

I couldn't stay any longer in the office. I'm feeling fucking tired. I needed some rest. I've a busy schedule tomorrow, I obviously need some rest today. I stood up from the chair and grabbed my coat.
....

I parked the car and walked into the house. The house was remain silent. Indicating that Everyone was sleeping. It's normal. I made my way upstairs, to my room.

I slowly hold the door knob and opened it. As the door open, I saw her, sleeping on my bed peacefully. I stared at the whole room, roses were everywhere. Ridiculous. Why people had to put flowers in their sleeping room.

I felt a cold breeze touched my face. The air conditioner's Air. I came inside the room and slowly closed the door behind, trying not to made any noise that would causes her to woke up. Fuck. It's too cold here. The temperature is fucking cold.

I looked back at the bed, at her. Dammit, why she's not taking any blanket over her? She may caught cold. I fucking shouldn't think about this but it would be wrost if she caught cold.

I slowly walked towards the rocking chair and put my coat on it. I came closer to the bed and hesitantly grabbed the blanket and covered her. Fuck, as I thought. She's already shivering. But she was too into sleep. I stared down at her for few seconds before looking away from her.

She moved a little and hold the blanket tightly. Who put the temperature. I took the ac's remote from the desk and fixed the temperature. I looked down at her again. Most of the times she looked scared and tired but now, while she's sleeping peacefully, she's not. Her whole body was relaxed.

I fucking shouldn't look at her. I looked away from her and walked towards the wardrobe, taking out a white t-shirt and sweatpants from it. I'm trying not to make any type of single noises that would causes her to woke up. Because once she woke up, maybe she wouldn't sleep tonight again. Not even after seeing me.

I walked into the bathroom for taking a shower before sleeping. But one thing interrupted me. Why her own family members didn't came to see her for the last time? Nandini also shouted at her before walking into her room.

After taking a shower, I changed myself in the t-shirt and sweatpants and came out from the bathroom. My eyes again snapped towards her, still sleeping. She clinging into the blanket like her life depends on it.