part 3

*TIME SKIP*

*Colby's POV*

*I figured out my next prank. It's the day before Sam's birthday and i'm going to fill his car with those small plastic balls that go in ball pits. it's going to be epic. i'm exaggerating but it's going to be cool lol. So while sam's taking a nap i sneak out and go to the store. i go straight to the toy section and grab like 10 bags of balls. Then on my way back i think about my initial big prank so i head to the arts and crafts section. i grab some paper, new pencils, new pens, some cute markers, scissors, stickers, glue and tape. should i get glitter glue? yes i'll get that too. i head to self check out and remember that sam likes sweets. so i head to the bakery and pick him out the best looking cinnamon rolls there. then i head to self checkout and finish up. i head home and peak my head inside to see if sam's up yet. he's not, good. i take everything and head to my room.*

*Sam's POV*

*I wake up to colby slamming his door shut. I sit up and groan then make my way to the bathroom and get ready for a shower. I look at myself in the mirror and fix my hair then laugh because it doesn't matter. I take my shower and get dressed then knock on colby's door* "hey colby! whatcha doing?" i say loud enough he can hear me. *i hear shuffling then the door opened a little bit and i look at colby confused.* "uh, are you okay?" i smirk. *He laughed and smiled while saying yes then came out of his room and shut the door behind him. We walked to the living room and sat down next to each other.* "what uh, what were you doing in there?" i ask. *He shakes his head and says nothing and turns the tv on. I let it go for now and we sit and watch tv.* "Do you know what tomorrow is?" i ask without looking away from the tv. *i can feel him look at me with offense.  "of course i know sam, how could i forget your BIRTHDAY" he says. *jumping on me and play fighting with me. I scream and fight him back and we're rolling around and laughing then we stop with him hovering over top of me. I realize how we're laying and my face quickly grows hot.*