Part 2

*Colby's POV*

*i slip out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen to tell sam and jake the food is on its way* "oh okay cool, we were just saying how we were hungry" jake said. *i sneak a look at Sam and see he's already looking at me. He quickly turns and walks to the living room and i feel my face grow hot again. He definitely saw it. I'm so stupid. I notion Jake to come here as we both walk into the living room and he plops down in the couch and i turn the tv on and put on a movie and chill. We watch until Tara walks in with the food.* "TARA" Jake yells as he runs over and snatched the food out of her hands. *He runs back to the couch and starts handing the food out and tara scoffs and plops down next to me and Sam.* "So what are our plans for tonight? Sam Colby?" Tara asks as she takes my noodles out of my hand and takes a bite. *I raise my eyebrows and take my noodles back* "Well since you stole my food nothing" i laugh as she throws herself back on the couch yelling "noooo".  *I laugh and look at Sam again* "what would you wanna do bro?" i ask hoping that the nervousness i feel isn't that obvious. "uhhh well i was reading an article earlier while picking jake up about a new abandoned building near the mall if you guys wanted to check that out. we could make a new video too if it looks cool enough". *i smile and agree as i finish my noodles. I sit the box down and walk to my bedroom, packing our equipment up into a backpack.* "well i packed our stuff if we decide to go. totally up to you guys though" i say sitting back down.

*Sam's POV*

*I can't stop thinking about the message i saw. i want to bring it up to him but i don't want to be wrong. and if i'm being honest. I think i like Colby too. We've been friends forever and we've been so much closer as we moved in together. I feel safe with him and i can always be myself. I hope i'm not wrong about those messages.* "Well jake and Tara. Do you guys wanna go?" i ask standing up to throw the empty boxes on the table away. *they both i unison stand up and say yes excitedly. I say okay and colby goes to the bedroom to grab the bags and us three head to the car. We load everything up, our equipment and some snacks for the road, and we head out*

*TIME SKIP*

*Colby's POV*

*we makes it back home and are exhausted so we tell Jake and Tara they can crash here* "I'm going to grab a shower then we can all chill and watch a movie together if y'all want" i say as i take my shoes off. *they all nod and jake jumps onto the couch and tara lays on his back and laugh together then sam walks to the kitchen and grabs a water. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind me and proceed to shower. I need to gather my thoughts and plan my next prank on Sam*