Symbiotic Quirk

The boy was hiding himself in an alleyway, it stinks of garbage and other rotten things but it was the only place he could find to hide from his bullies.

They were most likely beginning to lose interest and decide to go find something else to do or find another person to torment.

The reason for all the bullying was unknown to the boy. On the day he announced to his 'friends' that he was Quirkless, things began going downhill. Things got worse after he had tried to help Kacchan on his feet after he fell. Instead of thanking him he attacked him and shouted words that only adults use.

That was 2 year ago. Now he was 6 years old and had yet to make any friends. His classmates would avoid him like the plague out of fear that they'll be targets for Kacchan and also they share Kacchan's thoughts that he was useless.

Izuku looks out the alley to check if they were gone. He doesn't want to stay any more than he has too, his mother warned him villains are common in abandoned alleys.

Izuku: "They should be fine now. I think it's-"

CLANG

He heard something crash behind him and whipped his head around to check the source but accidentally tripped on his own feet and fell.

Izuku: "Is that a villain?"

He thought as he panics, he hope if it was then a Hero might show up.

And then he looks and saw it...

It was a small, weird slime thing. It was searching through the rubbish cans for something. Izuku leans forward to get a closer look, was it an animal that got a Quirk?

His curiosity got the best of him and he went to check on it. As he got closer he slowly reached out to touch it.

Symbiote POV

The symbiote search through the trash to find food, it was starving and needed something to eat

The symbiote search through the trash to find food, it was starving and needed something to eat. Something like a brain. The humans were strong, all of them they had powers that will hurt it. Too risky, it decided. It would instead look for substitutes like that brown square thing called Chocolate. Suddenly it saw something approaching, it turned and saw a small human with green hair.

Humans. Would hurt it. Needs to escape.

It tried to move away but it was too weak from the lack of food. It had to survive on rat brains and chocolate for weeks, not enough for a newborn symbiote. It brace itself for the human to attack it.

Izuku: "Hey, are you alright?"

What was that? The human wasn't hurting it? All the humans it encountered had tried to catch it or kill it. But this one wasnt doing any of the above, instead it looked worried.