Brutal Combatants

All Might: "I AM HERE!"

The class looks to the classroom door in excitement

The class looks to the classroom door in excitement. Even Midoriya, who had spent ten months training with the teacher about to enter. Said teacher enters the door rather...dramatically.

All Might: "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL!"

Symbiote: "That was a thing but normal but still badass. Look! He's wearing the Silver Age costume!"

Izuku: "Yeah I know, we have 10 figurines of that backhome. This is so cool! He's actually gonna teach us!" He mutters.

Symbiote: "15 if you count those that we got from cereal boxes and that prize we got from that competition."

The class comments on how cool All Might looks as he stroll dramatically to the front of the class.

All Might: "HERO BASIC TRAINING! THE CLASS THAT PUTS YOU THROUGH ALOT OF TRAINING TO MILD YOU INTO HEROES!" He struck a pose "IT ALSO GETS YOU TONS OF CREDIT. TODAY WE'LL BE DOING..." Pauses and pulls out a card that was labelled "COMBAT TRAINING!"

Bakugo, grinned viciously: "Fight!"

Izuku: "Oh boy..."

Symbiote, laying on his head: "Oh stop it now. This is the chance to show everyone here what we're made of! And to put Kaachan in his place!"

All Might: "FOR THE EXERCISE YOU'LL NEED THESE!"

He presses a remote and suddenly, shevles erect from the classroom wall and inside them were silver suitcases with green numbers labelled on them.

All Might: "COSTUMES! AS YOU KNOW YOU SENT REQUEST FORMS TO THE SCHOOL'S SUPPORT COMPANY AND BERE THEY ARE NOW! PUT THEM ON AND MEET AND GROUND BETA!"

Past

Izuku looks at the mirror in his room as he stares at the reflection, he starts thinking.

Izuku/Symbiote: "Alright, this one sucks. We can't go around dressing like this."

The suit dissolved and turn back to a green hoodie. The symbiote pops out looking annoyed.

Symbiote: "Well I think it's cool. Besides, it makes us look scary and has a smile at the same time." Referencing to the creepy smile they always have when the go above 70%

Izuku starts looking through sketches of his notebook contains costume ideas. He stops at the page containing a kid's drawing.

Izuku: "I remember that, mom and us designed that a year after you show up. Good times."