Entry Exam

Izuku/Symbiote, pulling the fridge: "Grr, please get off the fridge All Might. It's difficult for us to pull it with you on it." They said as they pulled the fridge.

All Might: "COME ON, YOURE MANAGING JUST FINE! BESIDES, THE FRIDGE MAKES ONE HECK IF A CHAIR!."

They stopped pulling and looked at All Might.

Izuku/Symbiote: "Why are we here? We're just cleaning up trash! Not training!" Kicking away a piece of metal

All Might, got off the fridge: "TELL ME YOUNG MIDORIYA, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEACH?"

Izuku/Symbiote: "Yes, people threw away trash and the ocean carried them here. Then more people throw trash here and soon it became like this. And also, it's not me it's us."

He said, highlighting the 'us'.

All Might: "MY APOLOGIES. BUT YOU ARE CORRECT, PEOPLE CAUSED THE BEACH TO BE LIKE THIS." Taps the fridge and cause a chip of it to fall off "YOUNG HEROES NOWADAYS THINK THAT ITS ALL ABOUT FIGHTING VILLAINS. BUT REAL HERO WORK IS DOING VOLUNTEER WORK, NO MATTER HOW UNGLAMOROUS!" Slowly crushes the fridge, revealing the beautiful sunset behind it "NEVER FORGET THAT. THIS IS YOUR FIRST STEP OF BECOMING A TRUE HERO!"

And so began ten months of intense training. After cleaning up portions of the beach they would do combat exercises with All Might which left them with bruises and aches.

He even gave them a dietary plan on what to eat. The Symbiote was furious to find 6 squares of chocolate for a whole day only.

But it was worth it, because after ten months they had completed training and were stronger.

XXX

Izuku looks in awe at the building in front of him. It was just like the pictures he had seen, U.A really was awesome.

Symbiote: 'We made it pal. Now all we have to do is pass the entrance exam. I know you're nervous but we got it handled! Written test? Bah, you can finish it in your sleep. Particularly test? Uh, hello? We've trained with All Might and beat him once!'

Izuku: "I know, but it was only one time. And he may be holding back. But...you're right. I can do do this!"

Bakugo: "Outta my way shit head!"

Izuku got startled and stumbled for a minute. He turns to see a certain angry, explosive blonde behind him.

Bakugo: "Or I'll blow you to bits." He said with a death glare.

Izuku, nervously: "S-sure. Let's do our best right?"

Even after years of training he felt intimidated by Kacchan.

Symbiote:

Izuku: "Shut up, it's survival instincts."

He snaps himself out of it and slaps his face.