From Zero To Hero

Inko Midoriya was preparing breakfast in the small apartment that was their home. She checks the clock on the wall, Izuku probably trained until late night yesterday and was sleeping heavily now.

Inko: "Izuku! Breakfast is ready! And you're gonna be late for school."

As soon as the words left her mouth, her son walked down, eyes still shut and was slightly snoring.

Symbiote: "Don't worry Ms. Midoriya. We're alright, he'll wake up in a few seconds."

Inko sighs, even after 8 years the symbiote still creeeps her out slightly but it did help when Izuku was sleeping heavily.

Then the eyes started fluttering and when it did, there was surprise in his eyes before realising what had happened.

Izuku, sat down eating breakfast: "Sorry mom, I guessed we trained too hard yesterday."

Inko sighs: "You're already training harder that most people in your school, I'm sure you'll make it to U.A. You should take a break or something."

Izuku: "I guess we can stop for today."

He begins scoffing down breakfast. Then the head of the symbiote pops out from his back and scans the table, he was already used to this.

Symbiote: "Where's the chocolate? You know I need chocolate!"

Inko, sternly: "You always eat chocolate. Eat something else that contains serotonin will you? Maybe something more healthy that junk food." Passing a plate of salmon

Symbiote, pouts: "You're not my mom." Ate the salmon

"True but if you're living in my son's body I would prefer you two to be healthy."

Izuku finishes breakfast and heads to the door.

Inko: "Don't forget your bag dear, and have fun at school."

Izuku shot a dark green web at his bag and pulled it to him.

Izuku: "Don't worry mom. We will."

Symbiote: "Hey, Midoriya. How bout we buy some chocolate on the way to school yeah?"

Izuku: "Sure why not."

XXX

Symbiote: 'NO! Not that one, the other one.'

Izuku grumbles as he picks the chocolate bar off the shelf.

Izuku: 'This is more healthy that the other. Mom's right you know, we need to eat healthier.'

Symbiote: 'Grr. Not human anyways, don't need to eat healthy.'

They pay for the chocolate and ate as they walk to school. Suddenly they heard the sound of a huge fight.

Izuku turns to see a giant villain fighting the new hero Kamui Woods.

Izuku, gasps: "Oh wow! A villain!" Pulls out a notebook