Chapter 1

It was the end of summer break and Valentina was out with her best friend Amanda. Since it was the end of summer break, Alex decided to throw a massive party to mark the end of summer.

In pov of Valentina (it's mostly like this and will stay like this until I say pov of someone else.)

"Yk there's a party that Alex is hosting Val" - Amanda says looking up from her phone to look directly at me in a way that would obviously try make it look like she was interested which is typical Amanda behaviour.

~THOUGHTS- ugh really a party again??? I really don't wanna go jeez.

SPEAKING:
"Oh really I didn't know since I barely know or talk to Alex. I can't really go that's hella awkward he's you're brothers best friends cousin so me being there is kinda awkward plus Jasmine will be there and I hate that cunt"

"Oh cmon Val let's just go! You're soo boring these days, so what if we don't know him like that. My brother does and that's all that really matters. Besides if it really bothers you, we can make Eddie ask if we can go or if we go and u don't feel the vibe we can always leave girl don't worry also if Jasmine comes just ignore her last time you gagged her pretty badly so I highly doubt she'll come speak to u." 
Amanda says pleading with me.

~THOUGHTS~ jeez she's really good at this plus she really won't leave me alone till I say yes how fucking annoying but I love her so..

SPEAKING:
"Fine we can go"

Amanda smiles and takes me by the hand.

"Pose for the pic girl"
As Amanda says that flash goes the camera. She quickly goes on Instagram and posts the picture.

New post made by Amandagoneghost.

●𓂂𓂂

𓂂●𓂂

𓂂●𓂂

   𓂂𓂂●

𓂂𓂂●

Post made by ; @Amandagoneghost

Caption; 
@ForrealVal Ughh me and my best friend I love her soooo much ❤️.

Likes: 2,516,237

Comments:

@ForrealVal: oh my god my bae I love u smm ml 🥹❤️.
Liked by the creator.

@Eddiegoneghost: Worst duo ever!!!! (I'm just jealous 😓).
3 replies
@Amandagoneghost: You're a loner, get a life.
@Eddiegoneghost: Damn keep this energy up the next time I see you 👀.
@ForrealVal: 🤣🤣 yea ok
     Liked by the creator

@Alanssito: Better catch y'all at the party especially u Amanda 👀 #needthat 😩
Liked by the creator + ForrealMel

5 replies
@ForrealVal: Ooo he down bad for my girl 😮‍💨😮‍💨 #getyourman 👅
@Eddiegoneghost: Alan that's my sister 😂
@Alanssito: Damn you're genes r 😉
@Amandagoneghost: Alan please leave.
@Alanssito: Never ma 👅.

@ValxAmandaFP: OMGG CUTIES PLS NOTICE MEE!!
Liked by the creator + ForrealVal

Thanks for reading this chapter about to write the next one 😩