Chapter 6

Sorry before I continue on with this book I just wanted to let you know I am terribly sorry for my absence I have been stressed out with school and life and honestly I had no time for this book, but now I do so hopefully I'll have the time, energy and imagination to continue on with this book ❤️.

QUICK NOTICE - I changed the writing style bc icba for ts and this is the only way I can quickly get a chapter out!!!

.

.

.

It's 6:45 am and Valentina is waking up to get ready for the first day of Senior year. The day her and Amanda have been waiting for, for about their whole lives since they've started school.

In pov of Valentina:

I woke up to the sound of my Alarm loudly buzzing in my ear. I was annoyed asf as I slept hella late but I had school to get ready for and it was my fault for staying up late and stalking Alex.

1 hour later, I finished getting changed and I decided to text Amanda to see when we would be meeting up.

iMessages

Amanda ru awake??
We have skl dumbass answer
Ik ur awake

Yes I'm awake bae
And I'm ready so surprise 🥰

Woah bare minimum
ur awake for skl 😱😱

Shut up 🙄
Ur a bully I hate you

Nah yk u love me 😩
But seriously when r we gna meet up
Cause it's the first day
We cant b late at all

Yk you js wanna c Alex🤣

Lies 🤣🤣

Val we both know damn well but anyways
Let's meet up at 7:45 because skl
Starts at 8 so 15 minutes to get drinks
And meet up w Alex and Alan or like
Bump into them and like catch up
On a slide shit Ofc 😉

Bet cause we can't seem desperate at all 😮‍💨😮‍💨
But anyways I don't want Alex
So stop this nonsense 😞

Ofc ofc but no yk u like him
quit playing

I don't stfu anyways ur obsessed w Alan so
U can't be talking rn

Okay fine fine fairs but atleast I admit it
Anyways I'm gna get ready to leave bc it's
7:15

Okay me too bye I love u c u

Love u more c u 🥰
read 7:18am

It's now 7:25 and both Amanda and Valentina have left their house to meet up and walk to school and to go shops before hand.

.

.

.

They finish their morning run and arrive to school - late, as usual and get issued a detention like I said , per usual.

SPEAKING
"On my life I'm not going that's a joke we was like 4 minutes late"

"Yh same cuz wtf they think this is we should've just bunked school if we knew that was gna happen these teachers r taking the piss" - Amanda

SPEAKING
"Rs"

Just as Amanda and Valentina were heading out of the office pissed asf towards their next lessons, they hear familiar voices behind them. Amanda quickly turns around and Valentina follows. The boys hadn't noticed them yet so the girls had took this opportunity to slowly walk away and act nonchalant, as if they never saw those 2.

The two girls walk away out of view from the boys and they walk slowly to their class hoping to waste as much time as possible as they were already late. Suddenly, the two girls feel a tap on their shoulder. They turn around abruptly and sigh in relief as it was just the two boys they were just trying to avoid.

"Hola hermosa"

(hello beautiful in Spanish)

Alex says leaning into my ear, whispering to a volume of which only we can hear.

I jolt but quickly stops my quick movements and smile, an awkward smile creeps onto my face but i quickly masks it with a flustered, cute smile.

"Oh hey guys we didn't see you there" - Amanda says trying to sound as genuinely as possible.

"It's good we all came at the same time yk, maybe we can all skip first period and hang out or something, but only if you want to." Alan suggests reminding the group of their late appearance to school. He shrugs as he adds "I mean we also have a detention after school but let's be honest none of us are going to go unless you two are because we definitely aren't"

"Fuck no" I say in a sassy like manner. Alex smirks ever so slightly at her attitude but nobody notices.

"Well that's good for us we can hang out after school if yall ain't busy." Alex whispers into my ear. "Which you better not be princesa." He winks at me and I get even more flustered. I mean come on why is he toying with me like this we just met and I'm a hypocrite for saying this but he's already got me hooked and needy for more but obviously I can't let him know so I quickly look away and look at Amanda, knowing she didn't see or hear what he said I want her to respond for us.

"Uhm sure I guess, but cmon let's go to the back of the school to bunk because we most likely won't be caught."

"Alright." Alan says as he trails behind Amanda. On the other hand, I was going to follow her but Alex stopped me and winked at me before telling them "We'll join you guys later first we gotta do something so give us 30 minutes or so okay?" The couple nod and as soon as they are out of view, Alex grips my harms, his touch soft and it makes me feel safe.

He starts to lead me to the abandoned part of the school and walks me to one of the classrooms. He lifts me up and sits me on the table and he sits opposite of me. He has a smirk on his face and a lustful look in his eyes.

————————————————————

AHH SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ON THIS CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE NO MORE WAITS!! TYSM FOR NEARLY 2k READS AS SOON AS I HIT 2.5k reads all together and 55 votes all together and some comments, I'll drop 5 chapters on the same day but until then 😘.

Word count on this chapter, 1051.

Love,

Author.