Part Fourteen

Hypno Pov-

 After me and Sabre got home Sabre went to bed as he said that he was going to Try sleeping on his own again. I didn't argue at all As I agreed that he needed to learn how to sleep by himself. Turns out he had been using Time as A Pillow some nights. Time had Told me about it in worries that he wasn't normal.

 I had replied that it was Normal, He just had to trust you. I sighed as I glanced over at the Masked steve that was Baking. He wasn't going to bed just yet which was fine by me. I had a few questions though that I didn't know how to Ask. After All, I hadn't talked to the steve that much.

 "Do you need something Hypno? Your staring." Said steve spoke up as I sighed.

 "... Is it fine if I ask a few questions?" I asked as he nodded. "Why does Sabre trust M so much? I mean I can tell Sabre likes the Steve but it has me curious."

 Time sighed as He responded. "When they met was during a Vary hard time for Sabre. I wasn't allowed to Help him because of my Brother. M helped him and had easily Found out about Sabre Faking his Emotions and Hiding How he truly Felt. Instead of just leaving him like  a lot of other steves were doing at the time he stayed and helped even if he was Braking his Leader's rules."

 "So Similar to how I helped Sabre before I disappeared." I commented as Time Shrugged.

 "Sure.I don't know what was Happening in that era but Sabre Talked about you a Lot after he regained his memory."

 "Really?" I found myself asking. "I thought He'd Talk about Rainbow and Galaxy more."

 "Well He mentioned how you were one of the Last steves he saw and You were like a Brother to him. During that Time Sabre was a lot more trusting of people. The Only reason he Trusts me is because I haven't Back stabbed him. I don't really know why He trusts the Professor though..."

 "Why do you say that like Something happened?" I asked him as He sighed.

 "Well I guess I could Tell you. When Sabre And The Professor first met The professor was under a Curse of Insanity. At the time he tried to dissect Sabre but then was stopped by M. Later on he Helped us defeat the Being that cursed him, The First Curse. Then After a Year me, Ross and Sabre were able to return."

 "Ah. I mean My world's Rainbow tried killing him first time they Met."

 "He did tell me about that. If you want I could Catch you up on everything that's Happened with Sabre That I know of?"

 "Please do. Sabre hasn't told me."

 "Alright."