Kazekage Rescue Mission [5]

All that Takashi needed to do was to watch out for an odd attack aimed at Sakura's blind spot from time to time. Even without much of his help and granny Chiyo's support, Sakura was able to keep up with Sasori's favorite doll and even read his attack pattern. 

With a proud smile Takashi turns to Chiyo. "She's incredibly, isn't she?" 

"That she is, I must admit." Chiyo nod with a smile. 

"She has an impressive strength for a little girl. . ." Sasori added as Sakura huffed. 

Sakura then pulls out two different pill, one to regained all the vigor that she has lost, and one to combatted Sasori's poison just in case. The reason why Sakura took those two pills was because she knew she was no longer in her prime state. 

Making a mistake now will be easier than before, she doesn't desire to be depended on the grandmother. Though her puppeteer skill is able to match evenly with Sasori, it is best for Sakura to remain aware of the danger she currently faced.

The cave's ceiling gave out due to the battle held within. The bright sunlight introduce itself from above as down below, piles of rumbles can be seen. 

Sakura and Sasori continue with their battle, but Sasori seemed to smile at the thought of something. If there's anything Takashi learned is that his smile indicates a bigger moves. Sasori wanted to finish the battle quick, so with some subtle movement from his fingers, he revealed a new card. 

"We've wasted enough time I say. . . it is time, Iron Sand: Unleash!" Sasori enacted a new Jutsu, using his Third Kazekage puppet.

"That's a new pattern." Sakura took notice and iron sand bloom into complicated structures, unlike Sasori's previous weapons. 

"Huh?" Many was confused

"Huh?" Many was confused. Where Sakura stood there you found not Sakura but Takashi defending himself against Sasori's new attack.

"Takashi?!" Chiyo turn to her left and find a disoriented Sakura instead.

"As long as there is an organic life within my reach, I can implement a substitution technique of mine. Bugs, human and even micro - organisms, as long as there's life, there I shall stand. It is what I call, Life Release: Existence Swap." Takashi explains as Sakura panicked. 

▌│█║▌║▌║

[ 存在 の 交換 ]

"Sonzai no kōkan"

Takashi's version of substitution jutsu, developed further using his Kekkei Genkai.