The Zephyr Heights Moon Festival

It had been a few weeks since the Mane 6's last Unity Quest in the mortal world, where the ponies and their mystery-solving friends got beamed into cyber-space, and together with their new Enchantix Wolf friends and their cyber-doubles, they managed to get through all the different levels, defeated a cyber version of Opaline AND defeated a nasty computer virus before returning home.

Even though they were on their hooves for most of that mission, it was still one that they were never going to forget.

But little did the Mane 6 know, there was another Unity Quest waiting for not only them, but some very special little friends of theirs as well.

Ever since their last Unity Quest adventure with the Mane 6, the Pippsqueaks, Glory, Seashell and Peach Fizz have felt closer than ever before to one another, and their parents were starting to get along better as well, making the three fillies that much happier.

One day, after running into Pipp Petals, the icon of all Equestrian icons, in town, the Pippsqueaks' parents revealed a special surprise to their daughters-- Pipp had talked about it with her friends, and they would love for the Pippsqueaks to join them in the Marestream that weekend as they went to the Zephyr Heights Moon Festival, held once every 10 years!

Of course, the Pippsqueaks couldn't be more excited to go spend time with the Mane 6 and to actually be close to Queen Haven in the royal box.

Little did they know that a brand-new adventure would be waiting just around the corner for them.

XXXXXXXX

"Now, are you girls sure you're prepared for the big trip to Zephyr Heights?" Seashell's mother, Ocean Silk asked the fillies as she, Solar Charge and Amethyst Charm walked the three of them to the Crystal Brighthouse for their trip. "You'll be back late tonight, so I just wanna make sure you three will be okay until then."

"Don't worry, Mom-- Peach Fizz and Glory and I will be just fine," Seashell reassured. "I've been to Zephyr Heights with them before, remember?"

"Oh, yes, I remember," Amethyst nodded. "Solar Charge took the three of you to see Pipp in concert that one day."

"But, you three are gonna stay in Zephyr Heights until late tonight. Like Ocean Silk said," Solar Charge told the girls, "we wanna make sure you're going to be okay. You've never been in Zephyr Heights after dark by yourselves before."

"We won't be by ourselves," Glory reminded her father. "Sunny and the others are gonna be with us."

"You know what I meant, firework."

"Hey, guys!" Sunny greeted the trio and their parents as they neared the Marestream. "Are you fillies ready to go for the trip of your lives?"

"You bet we are!" Peach Fizz chirped. "This is gonna be so much fun!"

"Well, then you girls are in luck! We have fun everywhere at the festival!" Zipp smiled. "Now, get your stuff into the Marestream and we can get going."

"Oh, bye, sweetie-hooves!" Amethyst said, kissing her daughter repeatedly. "Hey! Mom!" Peach Fizz groaned playfully. "Cut it out!"

"We'll be waiting for you when you get back, firework," Solar Charge said, booping his daughter on the nose. "Promise."

"Have fun!" Ocean Silk waved to her daughter and her friends. "And listen to Sunny and the others!"

"We will!" Seashell called back as they entered the Marestream, and within a few minutes, they set off toward their destination.

XXXXXXXX

"Thanks for telling our parents that we could come with you guys tonight, Pipp," Peach Fizz said to Pipp with a smile. "We've always wanted to go, but we never knew when the moon was gonna be closest to Equestria."