It's time to get Buck wild

He let himself down and took a look at the footprint on the ground. He licked at it and spit some dirt out. "Hm, yeah,, mm. Mommy dinosaur carrying her three babies and some floppy green thing." "Yeah, we are friend with the green floppy thing." "You got that all from the tracks?" Diego asked. "No, not really. I saw 'em come through here earlier. She's headed for Lava Falls. That's where they care for the newborns. To get there, you must go through the jungly of Misery, across the Chasm of Death, to the Plates of Woe" He told us, grinning. "Woah." Eddie and Crash spoke. "Okay, good luck with the slow descent into madness. We're gonna go now. "Woah, woah, woah, woah. Woah! What? Do you think this is some sort of tropical gateway?! You can't protect your mate, mate. What are you going to do with those? Those flimsy tusks. When you run into the beast?" Eddie and Crash both gasped. "I call him...Rudy." I looked at him, unsure. "Oh, good, good, I was worried it was something intimidating. Like, uh, Sheldon or Tim." "Wait, you mean there's something bigger than Mommy Dinosaur?" "Aye." "Eye?" They asked confused. "Aye, aye! He's the one who gave me this. He pointed to his eye, which was covered with a leaf. "Woah, he gave you that patch?" "For free!? That's so cool." "Yeah! Maybe he can give us one too!" They said and made some strange noises. "Welcome to my world." Manny spoke and walked past him. "Abandon all hope, he who enters there." "All right, we get it." Manny said and kept going, followed by the others, while I gave Buck one last look. "Uhh, good luck, I guess." I said and smiled at him before quickly ran after the others.

We walked through a jungle for a few minutes before, suddenly, Manny started freaking out and ran up to a red fruit on a little hill. "I wouldn't do that if I were you; this isn't your playground. "Like..Like I'm going to be afraid of a pretty flower." After he said it he took it and then plants wrapped around their legs and the small grass hill turned out to be a huge Plant. "Stop eating our friends Plant!" Crash and Eddie said running at them, but the plant attacked them. "Okay that's it, I'm tearing it up from the roots." Ellie said. A plant was about to get me when I got pushed out of the way and someone cut it. Of course it was Buck who now stood in front of me. He turned around and held out a hand for me. I took it, and he helped me up from the floor, and now my hands are pressed against his chest. He turned his face toward Ellie and spoke. "Do that, and it will clamp shut forever." "What?!" "All right, preggers don't get your trunk in a knot. I'll have them out of there before they're digested. "Digested?!" Manny screamed from inside. "They'll be nothing but bones on three minutes." "Buck." I said, and he looked down at me, "Please help them." He looked at me for a moment, but then took action. "It's time to get Buck wild." He spoke and ran up to the plant. He managed to get inside the plant, and a few moments later, the plant exploded. Manny and Diego landed on top of each other, while Buck landed with a plant used as a kind of glider next to me. "Pff tourists." I looked at him with big eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked, and he grinned at me. Then I quickly went up to him and hugged him. "Thank you for saving them." He put a hand around my back and put his head on top of my head.

Ellie then walked up to Manny. "Say something." "Uhh... Thanks for saving us." "Buck, will you help us find the floppy green thing?" Ellie asked, and I separated myself from him, looking up at him. "Please Buck." "That's not necessary." Manny said. "All right, I'll help you, but I have rules. Rule #1: Always listen to Buck. Rule #2 stay in the middle of the trail. Rule #3." He said serious. "He who has gas travels at the back of the pack." And Crash walked to the back with a sad expression. Then Buck again looked at me and put a hand on my shoulder, leading me into the jungle. "Come on, then. CHop-chop." "We should all have our heads examined." "That's Rule #4. Now let's go find your friend."

I walked to the front with Buck as we started a conversation. "What's your name?" "Oh, I completely forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/n." I told him, smiling. "Tell me something about you, Y/n." He said eying me. "Well, there is not much to tell, been living with them for years now." I said, pointing behind me. "How's life up there?" He asked, pointing to the ceiling. "Hmm, I actually love it, but I don't like the temperature. I love the warmth and totally hate the cold but well, what can I do? I live surrounded by snow, so..." I trailed off.